Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls :hug: I was eating...

How are you? man I haven't been here in a while... each time I was, there hadn't been any post in hours..

SG, who's that in your avi/sig?

Galeongirl said:
Hey girls :hug: I was eating...

How are you? man I haven't been here in a while... each time I was, there hadn't been any post in hours..

SG, who's that in your avi/sig?

David Beckham :D :giggle:

Sorry, I know I just changed it

it was Christopher Eccleston the Ninth Dr from the BBC Dr Who series :love:

But when I heard the news about Beckham coming to play for a U.S. team I had to change my sig and avi to celebrate :wink: :drool:

Hey GG2!!:hug:
Long time no see. I'll have you know I gave Zoot a hard time about the pic :giggle:

SG! :lol: Did you just change your sig again? :tsk:

"east thought" is one of my artsci courses. The one I'm taking has to do with India, and Hinduism and the like. So right now I'm lookin into our good friend Buddha, Gandhi, and caste systems...woohoo
Basically you do various key readings and discuss. :shrug:

Gandhi was such a remarkable person, Bri :up: I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information on him. Or I would hope so, at least.

that sounds like an interesting course :yes:

Ack! It's 2 O'clock! I gotta go for a little bit, I'll be back for awhile this afternoon, though. then I have Jake's wrestling meet tonight, so I won't be on until fairly late.

:hug: bye gals, see you in a bit :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Gandhi was such a remarkable person, Bri :up: I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information on him. Or I would hope so, at least.

that sounds like an interesting course :yes:
He was. :up: I did a massive paper on him in grade 12...tons of interesting stuff.
Although I still laugh when I think back to his obessive mentionings of carnal lust....(not that we would know anything about that sirta thing around here. :angel: )

Good luck to Jake! I hope he does well.
I'll see you tonight hun. :hug:

That sucks! I hope you feel better soon!

MTV plays music videos these days?! :lol: Sorry. I haven't watched that channel in years, but I thought it was mainly reality shows these days.

Dutch mtv does :) we actually still have music!

but it was no. 1 in the brand new charts, and they randomly played it... and our other channel had it no. 2 in the interactive charts :D so it's doing pretty well... oh and I saw saints on the other channel too

That's good! From what I know of N. American MTV all they play these days is reality tv.

I just got a phone call from my insurance provider, and I have an appointment for them to talk with me about my accident. That's good to have that scheduled. :)

you had an accident? (haven't been in pgp in two days or so, haven't had the time to read trough the threads)

I hate reality series... seriously, why should I care how these 'famous' people live their live?

Yeah, yesterday afternoon when I was driving home from work. We had a massive snowstorm, and the roads were hellish.

Thankfully it wasn't my fault, so insurance should cover anything that might be wrong with my car. I'm going to go to the Dr tomorrow to get checked out just in case. I'm a little stiff, but otherwise okay.

When I talked with the insurance guy, he said he'd been working there for 8 yrs, and yesterday was the worst day ever in terms of accidents and claims that people made. It was horrible out there. But I'm safe and warm in my cozy house, so all is good. :)

Ouch that doesn't sound very well! Good to hear you came out unharmed!

We had a weather alarm today... bad wind and rain and such... no snow sadly... but I'm glad I stayed at home, since it would've been hellish to cycle to school in this weather!

Back
Top Bottom