Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi dudes! How are we all today?

My car is a mazda... all I was looking for was small + fuel efficient + won't break, so I won out there. :)

It needs a service though... the very thought makes my wallet hurt. :(

I miss all you guys so much!:sad: I've been so busy!:madspit: Since I'm here now, I need :help: I think I want to take the rest of the semester off and leave my school. My mom is going to be moving into her own place next month, and since her legs won't be back to normal for a couple years yet, I don't want her to be alone. I want to move back home, transfer to a school I can commute to, and then of course, take the rest of this semester off (I have no choice, since it's already started) and work. I feel like school is smothering me right now. All my friends know the way my family can be towards me, so they don't think it's a good idea, but I do. I'm just :confused: Ok, I'm done, I feel better. I'll definitely be here later today!:hug:

ThoraSEB said:
That's fine - I'm happy whenever you have them. :)

I've had better days. I got rear-ended driving home from work today. There's tons of snow, and it's still coming down, and the roads were insanely chaotic. I'm okay, and my car is okay, but I'm a bit freaked out. I had a bit of a breakdown, but I'm safe at home, and am relaxing with a large rum & diet coke. There just might be a little bit more rum tonight, but I deserve it. :wink:

How are you? :hug:

sorry to hear this Thora, hope you are doing ok now. I imagine how scary that must have been. esp with all the snow coming down! :hug:

U2Girl416 said:

sorry to hear this Thora, hope you are doing ok now. I imagine how scary that must have been. esp with all the snow coming down! :hug:

Thanks, Diana. :hug:

I'm doing okay. I'm at home right now, debating whether or not to go in to work today. Our office is apparently open, but it still looks pretty crappy out there. The snow has stopped, thankfully. I just can't make up my mind whether to go, or to just take a personal day and stay home. :sigh:

Thanks, girls. Luckily my supervisor totally rocks, and will gladly give me the day off. If I could only remember her direct line! :lol:

Oooh - that means I can watch crappy daytime TV! :happy: :lmao:

ETA - and of course hang out with you two and everyone else! :D

Totally! Mmm... naps! :drool:

I think I'm going to make some coffee pretty soon though. Once I wake up in the mornings, it's hard to go back to sleep again unless I'm napping several hours later.

Back
Top Bottom