Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love karaoke - we used to go almost every week; my best friend Jamie and my brother and I :yes:

It's been a long time, now - it was a bit painful to go back out to the bar where we used to go after my brother died. and now Jamie has a four month old baby, so she's not exactly into the whole going out scene

I'd definitley like to go again - I think we should have a pleban karaoke party in Toronto :hyper:

My brother is so into karaoke that he bought one and keeps it in his basement pool room.
Its a disaster :|
Everytime we go over, he gets drunk and wants us to all listen to him sing......no one else gets to :madspit:

redhotswami said:
I'm the karaoke queen :D i'd love to have one at my celebration...if i have a celebration.

We should throw you a U2 karaoke party for your birthday then

thdrinkingbuddies.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
My brother is so into karaoke that he bought one and keeps it in his basement pool room.
Its a disaster :|
Everytime we go over, he gets drunk and wants us to all listen to him sing......no one else gets to :madspit:

well thats no fun! :madwife:

Hi GG :hug: how are you hon?

maybe we should move that Pleban party to Chicago :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
I love karaoke - we used to go almost every week; my best friend Jamie and my brother and I :yes:

It's been a long time, now - it was a bit painful to go back out to the bar where we used to go after my brother died. and now Jamie has a four month old baby, so she's not exactly into the whole going out scene

I'd definitley like to go again - I think we should have a pleban karaoke party in Toronto :hyper:

Count me in:rockon:I would love to meet all of you. Kaf would love it if I came there to see her too.

I like singing U2 songs:drunk:

We have to come up with a plan then:wink:

I am about to head home. I has been a rough week at the office.

I will be back online later. The weather is awful here so no going out tonight.

:wave: Later Ladies

Back
Top Bottom