Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Oh, *that* one. :shifty: And of course, there's hot man. :sexywink: :silent:

:lmao:

:silent: :combust:

I was actually thinking about him before! We were in Target and they had all this #1 teacher stuff and my mom said I should buy it for him. :lmao:

I get to see him in 12 days. Not that I'm counting or anything. :shifty: :reject:

sami0201 said:

:silent: :combust:

I was actually thinking about him before! We were in Target and they had all this #1 teacher stuff and my mom said I should buy it for him. :lmao:

I get to see him in 12 days. Not that I'm counting or anything. :shifty: :reject:

That's how soon your school starts?? :ohmy: When do you go home?

Your mom :cute:

Night Zootle :hug:

VintagePunk said:

That's how soon your school starts?? :ohmy: When do you go home?

Your mom :cute:

Night Zootle :hug:

School starts the 16th, but I have to go the 14th to get my schedule and stuff. I'm supposed to go the 10th or 11th but I have my aunts stupid wedding that's ruining everything so I can't go until the 14th with all the freshman. :scream: But it worked out well because that's the day that everyone except students start school. So I thought I'd pay him a little visit when I go. :shifty: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

:lm ao: I don't think he'd be much help :se xywink: and I'm not quite there, but I'd probably just encourage you, and that would be wrong... :shi fty: :w ink:

The last day of school this year may get interesting. :silent: No, I can't do anything like that. I'd never do anything like that. :shifty: :uhoh: :scream: No, I wouldn't. :wink:

I wonder if he's 100% faithful to her... :hmm: :silent: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lmao :

The last day of school this year may get interesting. :silent : No, I can't do anything like that. I'd never do anything like that. :shifty: :uhoh: :scream: No, I wouldn't. :wink:

I wonder if he's 100% faithful to her... :hmm: :silent: :lol:

:ohmy:

Can we just rush ahead to the end of the year to see what you'll do? :hyper: :lol:

Okay, I'm yawning, so I think I'm going to try to go to bed. I'll probably be back in an hour, though. :angry:

It was sooo good to talk to you for more than just a couple of minutes, Sami, I've missed you! :hug: :heart: Enjoy Tommy the skank. :sexywink: :lmao:

Night Weldy, and anyone else who's lurking. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

Can we just rush ahead to the end of the year to see what you'll do? :hyper: :lol:

I thought I was going to get scolded or something for that post!! :lol:

Seriously though, I'd never ever make an advance like that of any sort. And I really really don't think he would ever either. But if he did, I honestly don't know what I'd do. :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I'm yawning, so I think I'm going to try to go to bed. I'll probably be back in an hour, though. :angry:

It was sooo good to talk to you for more than just a couple of minutes, Sami, I've missed you! :hug: :heart: Enjoy Tommy the skank. :sex ywink: :lm ao:

Night Weldy, and anyone else who's lurking. :hu g:

Goodnight! I hope you get to sleep! :hug: :heart:

It's been great to talk to you too! I've seriously missed being on here for extended periods of time. :lol: It'll be back to normal when I get back home. :wink:

Yes, I will enjoy (am enjoying) Tommy. :drool: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom