Pleban Girl Party - Welcoming Mini-Dis to the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I'd tip you big as long as you :flirt: with me

So what school have you decided on?

Decisions can be hard like mine to give up alcohol , chocolate and diet sodas to help me get pregnant :ohmy:

Oh I'd flirt with you anywhere baby....:drool: And I have yet to decide on a school. Either the Dearborn (branch) campus of the University of Michigan or Wayne State University in downtown Detroit. Both are about 30 minutes from home, so I would just live here and drive to school on class days. And I hope the pregnancy thing happens real soon for you lovie!:kiss: :hyper:

Mini-Wild=:love: :cute:

I meet our new neighbour tonight :combust: :drool:

I walked out the porch door with Sadie & Alfie and Ni was locking up, and a guy came out of next door and asked me about the dogs. I didn't look at him initially but when i looked up :drool: :flirt: He has long dark hair (Bono JT syle) and amazing blue eyesand an eastern european accent, and his English was pretty good. Ni had already seen a couple of the guys that have moved in as we were walking away i was like " Why didn't you tell me there was a hunk living next door

NI was like :rolleyes: :grumpy: And then he tells me the guy does weights and stretches topless in the back garden:ohmy:

WildHoney said:
You're more than welcome.:sexywink:

I hope there's some sort of activity when i venture down to HQ. I'm lookig forward to it but i really don't want to leave Alfie & Sadie in Kennells :sad: I know i'll cry when they're picked up :sad:

Aww....I'd bring them home with me if I could:hug:

On that note....I'm heading out for coffee now:drool: so I shall see you later! It was great talking to you honey!!:kiss:

Drea said:
I want to go to Wild's and see the new neighbour :drool:

I was going to go to the movies tonight, but that sounds like much more fun than the movies playing in my neighborhood. :sexywink:

Long time no see, Wild! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Hi Jo :hug:

It has been a while :sad:

Can you imagine if i moved to Dublin , and a certain part south of the city. Now that neighbourhood would be fun :lol:

I know it's been awhile :sad: I'm just not here as much as I used to be. And when I am, you're not. :sad: But now you are. :wink:

OMG, you in THAT neighborhood south of Dublin ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom