PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi Wild. Have fun in Dublin. I'll be there in 85 days

I'm going to the Phillies game tonight and the Bruce Springsteen concert tomorrow :hyper:

The last time I saw him was when he came on stage with U2 on the Vertigo Tour and they did People Get Ready. It was so cool

That is cool. I wonder if we'll get anyone this tour. I hope I get myself on my birthday

From what I hear, there's nothing quiet about it!

:silent:

:banghead : :scream : :banghead :

Math is like jibberish to me. Almost done with the homework for the semester, but I have a take home test that I absolutely have no clue how to do. :slant :

:( I know this feeling all too well. I sucked at maths at school. Hope it all goes well for you. :heart:

Random note, it makes me laugh that we in UK say Maths and you American/Canadians say Math. :wink:

Radical expressions(like multiplying them together, etc.)

I am so screwed. And not in the good way.

:huh: I did not understand any of that. :uhoh: I'd be so screwed if i had grown up on the other side of the pond doing maths. :|

He didn't get me on stage for my birthday :tsk :

Nor me. :sad: Miroslava was the lucky lady on my birthday last tour. At least it was an interferencer. :up:

I have no expectations this tour. Will be just happy to be celebrating my birthday with DG, U2 and thousands of other fans. :heart::drool:

Wow only 12 weeks until i meet Gluey & Slopsy :hyper ::yippie :

Not long after that until you see me and I meet Gluey and Slopsy. :hyper:

I'm fine , you?

Good luck getting in there :shifty: maybe i'll join you after the gig :whistle:

I will probably need the luck. :lol: If I am a woman by myself though i don't feel safe going into a pub by myself. You never know what weirdos will turn up/ :|:shifty: Surely they can't let me down if i dress really nice and am by myself looking respectable? :shifty: If i get in and they don't make me leave turn up and say you are meeting a friend. Come in the alternative entrance. Or get a taxi to the normal one, looks more important. Just don't wear certain tops that night.:uhoh:

:wink:

Me? I am on a theme park fix. :drool: Trying to figure out how to convince Craig to go to Alton Towers. :wink:

Yeah i wentinto a pub alone and look what happened to me:sexywink:

Watch those Irishmen and their charms :drool:

Well that amount of times i've been there ( I'll be there next week ) they should recognise me by now :lol:

I wouldn't have the luck of getting an NI coming up to me. It would be a freak know in my luck. :lmao:

Irishmen. :shifty::drool:

OMG have a PM to send you. :shifty: In a min. :whistle: :ohmy:

Yeah they should give you a VIP pass or something. :whistle: I so wish I could be there to see you, NI and Ruff but i will see you in July. :heart:

I'm done with the final. It was surprisingly easy. :up:

My favorite Brits are here! :love:

Wow that was a quick final .:up: Yay for easier than you though. :up:

:love::kiss:

That would be so awesome if you were pulled up on your birthday! :love: I'd be pushing you up there. :lol:

I would be cool but i'm not hoping like i did last tour. Will just enjoy the show. :wink:

:cute: I'd tell Bono we come as a package. :drool::lol:

Back
Top Bottom