PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy all. Just popping in to say hi. Things are so busy here, with our final show of the year going up this week. It's gonna be so good. But it's taking lots of time to get ready. Last night I spent 3 hours playing with Garage Band to add drums and strings to this song we use in the play. I was really proud of myself for figuring it out and actually making it sound good. :rockon:

Anyway, hope everyone's just swell and enjoying some spring weather.

:heart:

meh. The thai you can keep for yourself. Call me when it's burger and fries day :drool: Although I'm in training again :rolleyes: so I'm supposed to shed some lbs. by July 1.

good luck on your final DG.
I might be taking a 'Spanish For Educators' class on line this summer. I don't usually learn anything from online classes though and I actually want to learn some spanish.

:banghead: :scream: :banghead:

Math is like jibberish to me. Almost done with the homework for the semester, but I have a take home test that I absolutely have no clue how to do. :slant:

:banghead: :scream: :banghead:

Math is like jibberish to me. Almost done with the homework for the semester, but I have a take home test that I absolutely have no clue how to do. :slant:

:uhoh: What kinda maths is it? I might be able to help some since I've had Calculus and such, though I'm not that good at it.

Radical expressions(like multiplying them together, etc.)

I am so screwed. And not in the good way.

:uhoh: What exactly does that mean? I don't have a clue about English terminology and such.

:hug: I'm sure you'll be allright!

Hey Wild :hug: She seems allright, haven't seen her pee blood in a bit. I made sure that she can get plenty of water on various places, and I think the wet food helped.

I'm making a big backup of all my files right now, haven't done that in 6 months. :reject:
:D And I got the Rare & Remastered cd! Transferred the tracks to the backup too. First time I heard the Boctowar remasters!

Back
Top Bottom