PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls!

Sorry about your cat, GG. :hug: Hope she's better soon!

Wild, what are your plans for when BEP is onstage? Or do I not want to know? :lol: I don't know what we'll be doing - we definitely won't be interested in hearing them, though.

Thora :drool:

Either trying to meet up with a sexy man :shifty: or having a drink somewhere or both :lol:

Can't believe we're in same hotel:hyper:

Thora :drool:

Either trying to meet up with a sexy man :shifty: or having a drink somewhere or both :lol:

Can't believe we're in same hotel:hyper:

:lol: Not surprised at that! :wink:

Yes, that's going to be so fun! :D

I've been working out my budget so that I know how much I'm going to have to save in advance. :yikes: I'm over-budgeting on purpose, but hopefully my tax return will cover everything.

Thanks for the support gals. :hug: I hope she'll be fine soon. I refreshed her waterbowl and other water places, so I hope that and the wet food will help.

I tried working on my basstab for the lessons, but I'm totally fucking up here. I can't get the timing right, I can't type a bloody tab anymore and I still can't figure out the bloody solo bit, while I know the notes!

ugh, I'm going to bed, I'm useless today. :crack:

:(

aaawww I missed everyone

I have to leave in a few mins..........

while it is rerally TOO hot for end of April--

this would be considered gorgeous weather for July/ Aug

Low -mid 80's and LOW HUMIDITY!!!:love:

I'm heading out to see the incredible, beautiful crab-apple & japaneese cherry trees up in Riverside park now!:hyper::love::love::hyper:

molly!!!:heart::hug:
VP :hug:S

good luck with your kitty gg2~ :hug:

Wild sounds like a goooood day! :hug:

TTFN :wave:

:lol: Nope, it's pretty quiet this afternoon. My boss just left, and I'm waiting on people to email me about stuff, so there's not much to do at the moment. :)

hey Thora! Haven't seen you in a long time! I'm good, thanks :hug:

Yeah, I wasn't around these parts for a while, but I'm trying to stop in more. :yes:

I've only got 5 days until i go to Ireland :drool:

Staying with in laws :down:

Tuesday night @ The Clarence & hopefully meeting upwith Ruff :hyper::drool:

Oh, Ireland! :drool: Shame about having to stay with the in-laws, but sounds like it will be a good trip!

Ooh - one of my co-workers just suggested going out for Frosty's (milkshake type ice cream thing from Wendy's)! :lol: :drool: I hope he's serious... that would be fun.

Back
Top Bottom