Pleban Girl Party...We like to talk....a lot....about Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Yeah, I finally went premium so I could start having a new signature every other day to go with my ever changing avatar :giggle:

I'm ok, just trying to write a little bit on my fan fic and have a late lunch. How are you guys today?

:hmm: :scratch: the picture came out too blurry though :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:
SG went premium too? :applaud:

I need to send in the money order for mine....

dont' worry DG..it comes in a little brown box...no one will ever know.:wink:

what does premium get you? how much is it?

Dismantled said:

dont' worry DG..it comes in a little brown box...no one will ever know.:wink:

what does premium get you? how much is it?

You get to have a sig,send and recieve pm's, do searches, etc. It's $12 for a year. I'd pay by credit card but I don't have one. :madspit

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Yeah, I finally went premium so I could start having a new signature every other day to go with my ever changing avatar :giggle:

I'm ok, just trying to write a little bit on my fan fic and have a late lunch. How are you guys today?

we were kinda psychotic today.....:crazy: it was a fun ride..hijacked some threads...oh the usual:evil: :evil: :evil: go back to the last page and take a look at the link:lmao: :lmao: thats what we did today:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

You get to have a sig,send and recieve pm's, do searches, etc. It's $12 for a year. I'd pay by credit card but I don't have one. :madspit

:madspit on it too:lmao: I have two..want one:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I wish you weren't joking. :angry:

:lmao:

you should get one..seriously. You seem responsible enough to have one. They are good for emergencies...you get cash back bonuses....you can buy *cough U2 tickets:drool:

Dismantled said:

you should get one..seriously. You seem responsible enough to have one. They are good for emergencies...you get cash back bonuses....you can buy *cough U2 tickets:drool:

I have no job, therefore no way to pay for credit card. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom