Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

Orlando Bloom is a stunner, but Edge beats him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Orlando's just a pretty face. Reeeeeally pretty. Like girl pretty.

He has too much facial hair and too nice of thigh and arm muscles to be like a girl, although he is pretty. just not *girl* pretty :D

And he seems to actually be both very talented and very sweet :yes:

oh, and you have mail :D

Elessarian said:
Aw VP I'm so excited for you to see the cds...I haven't made labels in a long time and I'm proud of these. It takes forever to find pics that resize correctly for a cd. :hyper:

Oh, and I don't take up much floor space, so I promise I won't be a problem in Toronto. :wink:

Labels? Pictures? And here I was expecting sharpies. :drool:

I think we have two double beds. We should hold a bed raffle. :lmao: The rest get the floor. :)

The cops just said on the video " You have people coming from Orange County! We are shutting it down now! There is no voting! Your shut down!"

:giggle: Yep us Orange County people are awful buggers who will fuck up LA! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

He has too much facial hair and too nice of thigh and arm muscles to be like a girl, although he is pretty. just not *girl* pretty :D

And he seems to actually be both very talented and very sweet :yes:

oh, and you have mail :D

Well, as a member of the LOTR cast (*takes out geek id card and proudly polishes it on nightgown*), he will always have a special place in my heart. I just like 'em a little more rough around the edges. Short, ya know, dark hair. Stubble. Blue eyes, perhaps. Strong nose. Mouth so hot it could melt a glacier. I dunno, someone with a distinctive swaggering walk. Know anyone of that description? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Viggo .... :drool: #5 on my 'list'

Anyone else watch 'Friends'? :giggle:

*Ahem*
Five celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with:
1. Adam Clayton
2. Larry Mullen Jr.
3. Bono
4. Dave "The Edge" Evans
5. .... (No VP, not Paul McG :madspit: ) Viggo :drool:

I weep for Paul McG :lmao:

Oh heavens...the kids are out smashing beer bottles in the parking lot again. *sigh*

Sometimes I feel like taking a shotgun out on my balconey and firing off a few warning shots to get everyone to shut up.

Currently Edge does beat Orli, but if Edge wasn't in the room and Orli said hello to me I'd be on his arse like peanut butter on toast! :hyper:

Edge could be in the same country though and I'd be having problems controlling myself. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Currently Edge does beat Orli, but if Edge wasn't in the room and Orli said hello to me I'd be on his arse like peanut butter on toast! :hyper:

Edge could be in the same country though and I'd be having problems controlling myself. :laugh:

Peanut butter on toast? I am amused and intrigued by your Californian ways.

:wink:

Elessarian said:

Well, as a member of the LOTR cast (*takes out geek id card and proudly polishes it on nightgown*), he will always have a special place in my heart. I just like 'em a little more rough around the edges. Short, ya know, dark hair. Stubble. Blue eyes, perhaps. Strong nose. Mouth so hot it could melt a glacier. I dunno, someone with a distinctive swaggering walk. Know anyone of that description? :wink:

Hmm that guy sounds very, very interesting. :wink: Geeks of the world unite! :D I love LOTR! Way more then I should. :giggle:

No problems at all, E. :D

I'm not staying long, though. I've had a really long day (had class earlier today), and now I'm starting to catch a cold or something. :( I've been feeling kinda lousy all day. I might just go to sleep soon....

Just wanted to say 'hi' before I did some catching up. :)

I am all about LOTR :yes: I have the extended versions of the movies memorized!

Technically, Eles, being in the PLEBAn section of the forum, this is technically a non-u2 related thread....

thus I can post this: :love:
Orli.jpg

Elessarian said:

Peanut butter on toast? I am amused and intrigued by your Californian ways.

:wink:

:wink: Damn my hippie Californian mother earth roots are showing thru again! Damn you cursed vegan loving freak get back in the cage! :wink:

Oh no Elys! I'm sorry to hear about your feeling bad. It must be a clone thing, as I am getting over a cold now. Drink OJ, take some zinc and two Bonos and you'll feel better in the morning. :hug:

Alrighty then SG, I will see your skinny Orli (I'm really a fan, but I love to make fun of him) and will raise you one of these

lindsaybrice-006.jpg

AND one of these

2viggo800.jpg

But finally with one of these, to remind us on which side of the bread our toast is peanutbuttered.

7e49e83c.jpg

Elessarian said:
Oh no Elys! I'm sorry to hear about your feeling bad. It must be a clone thing, as I am getting over a cold now. Drink OJ, take some zinc and two Bonos and you'll feel better in the morning. :hug:

Eh, that's clones for ya. We share everything, including germs. :laugh:

But I may need four Bonos instead... maybe I'll get better quicker. :wink: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
No VP :confused: did I say something funny? About hand sanitizer? and floor space? :ohmy: do tell?

The whole hand sanitizer thing started not long after tickets went on sale. I was being my usual self, and bugging Bri and ruffian to come to Toronto. I commented that as excited as I was that night, I couldn't imagine how I'd be when U2 actually got to town...of course, speculation ran amuck. The implication was that I would need some release, release, release (to put it into lyrical terms). Sarah was sitting here in the background, protestingly wildly that I'd better NOT do that in the hotel room. So, I got that rep. Then Bri was "afraid: to meet me, we discussed shaking hands, but she decided that given my proclivities, a hug would be better...unless, of course, we used hand sanitizer.

And ladies, that is how the entire Pleba hand sanitizer legend got started. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

The whole hand sanitizer thing started not long after tickets went on sale. I was being my usual self, and bugging Bri and ruffian to come to Toronto. I commented that as excited as I was that night, I couldn't imagine how I'd be when U2 actually got to town...of course, speculation ran amuck. The implication was that I would need some release, release, release (to put it into lyrical terms). Sarah was sitting here in the background, protestingly wildly that I'd better NOT do that in the hotel room. So, I got that rep. Then Bri was "afraid: to meet me, we discussed shaking hands, but she decided that given my proclivities, a hug would be better...unless, of course, we used hand sanitizer.

And ladies, that is how the entire Pleba hand sanitizer legend got started. :wink:

I LOVE backstory stuff. *feeling totally inducted now* :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:eyebrow: :giggle: Gotcha :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom