Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Mucca...you start your exams in two days? So does Sarah.

Have you decided on a university yet??

:yes::sigh::banghead:

I'm aiming for Mcgill right now! I hope my grades don't drop too much from exams :huh: I really really want to go now. I've already payed the down payment for my residence and stuff so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And if I do go I have another chance to see U2 plus I'll be your new neighbour!! :hyper::hyper:

Mucca said:

Who could resist groping period??!?! :drool:

Oh I bought the War album 2 days ago! I :heart: Seconds!!! Edgey sounds amazing although it's freaky how alike him and Bono sound! :huh:

I know!!! I didn't believe Edge sang a verse of Miracle Drug till I saw a video clip of it. :ohmy: Edge sounds like Bono lite, to me.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't mind Samantha Morton...I kinda like her actually.

Gosh I hate to admit it, but I do think she does a really great job in the video. She has a lot of class. And I can understand why they chose her. She is very professional. And is very beautiful.

I don't really hate her, I'm just so jealous! :huh: :wink:

Mucca said:

:yes::sigh::banghead:

I'm aiming for Mcgill right now! I hope my grades don't drop too much from exams :huh: I really really want to go now. I've already payed the down payment for my residence and stuff so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And if I do go I have another chance to see U2 plus I'll be your new neighbour!! :hyper::hyper:

McGill????*screams* Any chance of you taking your federal funding and coming to Toronto for the 16th or 17th?? :D

Russty Cat said:

Gosh I hate to admit it, but I do think she does a really great job in the video. She has a lot of class. And I can understand why they chose her. She is very professional. And is very beautiful.

I don't really hate her, I'm just so jealous! :huh: :wink:

Not me...I usually don't get jealous very often.

Plus...I'm a very forgiveable person.

*trying to find pictures to put on my Photobucket*

VintagePunk said:

I know!!! I didn't believe Edge sang a verse of Miracle Drug till I saw a video clip of it. :ohmy: Edge sounds like Bono lite, to me.

Bono Lite! :lmao:

Mr. Cat needs the phone, be back in a few.

VintagePunk said:

I didn't know that either until I saw the clip from CD:UK!!

Edge really sounds like Bono in the verse with "USSR, DDR.....".

20577963_8b0bdd6ba4_o.jpg
Ok, I’m totally freaking out here… this shirt Larry has on is so much like the uniform shirts I used to wear it’s EERIE!!!! I can’t find a pic of the longer sleeves, and you can’t see the black slip od cloth on the shoulders in this one because my hair is in the way but it’s the best pic I had handy…

EMSexercise0012.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
20577963_8b0bdd6ba4_o.jpg
Ok, I’m totally freaking out here… this shirt Larry has on is so much like the uniform shirts I used to wear it’s EERIE!!!! I can’t find a pic of the longer sleeves, and you can’t see the black slip od cloth on the shoulders in this one because my hair is in the way but it’s the best pic I had handy…

EMSexercise0012.jpg

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Is that an actual accident scene, or a drill?

VintagePunk said:

McGill????*screams* Any chance of you taking your federal funding and coming to Toronto for the 16th or 17th?? :D

You know I was actually considering that. I have to see how my courses go and stuff but I'd better worry abuot that later, I still have to make sure I stay accepted :huh:

:lmao: Ooops, sorry to scare you... I forget sometimes... that one was actually a full scale mock up exercise

"No real teenagers were hurt during the filming of this exercise"

Sad_Girl said:
War :rock on: One of the best albums ever!

Seconds is in my top five fave U2 songs

Of course, the Bass part has a lot to do with that :shifty:

It takes a second to say goodbye
say goodbye
oh oh oh

push the button and pull the plug
say goodbye
oh oh oh

say bye bye
where you going tonight

:wink:

(*I wanna be an airforce major...*)

Elessarian said:

It takes a second to say goodbye
say goodbye
oh oh oh

push the button and pull the plug
say goodbye
oh oh oh

say bye bye
where you going tonight

:wink:

(*I wanna be an airforce major...*)

:drool::drool:

Hiya Mucca...Can't remember if I said hi or not earlier....I've been running around like mad killing gnats. Damn gnats!!!!! I keep my apt. spotless, have soaked the place in bleach and poison and still they come!! :mad:

Anyway, :hug:

Mucca said:

You know I was actually considering that. I have to see how my courses go and stuff but I'd better worry abuot that later, I still have to make sure I stay accepted :huh:
I think the train is relatively inexpensive from Montreal to Toronto...and as far as rooms go, Sarah and I will have space in ours...although the way I keep offering it out, you all may have to settle for sleeping bags on the floor. :lol: And Wild and Jemma have a room in the same hotel....

VintagePunk said:

:drool: :drool: When Edge sings that verse in MD and Bono picks up right after.....that moment takes me to another place. Maybe it's the thought of them sharing the mic at that moment. :drool:

Edge's voice has a clear, ringing quality to it, and Bono's is more rich to me.

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: Ooops, sorry to scare you... I forget sometimes... that one was actually a full scale mock up exercise

"No real teenagers were hurt during the filming of this exercise"

:yikes: Thank God. :lol:

Although what you were doing is EXTREMELY cool...there are no words...saving lives. :drool:

Elessarian said:
Hiya Mucca...Can't remember if I said hi or not earlier....I've been running around like mad killing gnats. Damn gnats!!!!! I keep my apt. spotless, have soaked the place in bleach and poison and still they come!! :mad:

Eless, Mucca...Mucca, Eless.

Let the wiping commence. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I think the train is relatively inexpensive from Montreal to Toronto...and as far as rooms go, Sarah and I will have space in ours...although the way I keep offering it out, you all may have to settle for sleeping bags on the floor. :lol: And Wild and Jemma have a room in the same hotel....

Hey! don't be giving away my side of the bed! :mad: :kiss:

:lmao:

Elessarian said:

:drool: :drool: When Edge sings that verse in MD and Bono picks up right after.....that moment takes me to another place. Maybe it's the thought of them sharing the mic at that moment. :drool:

Edge's voice has a clear, ringing quality to it, and Bono's is more rich to me.

A closet slasher, huh?? :eyebrow:

:lmao:

Elessarian said:

:yikes:
that sounds really fun....:huh:

I hate bugs....especially spiders...god I hate them!! :huh:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: If you don't have space I may be able to stay at friend's dorm since he'll be going to UT next year. Hope he doesn't mind having a chick crash at his place for a couple days.

I agree Edge and Bono have a similar sound, but they are quite different in some ways, too. Edge's is definitely more well defined, smoother in a way, though Bono's is *guh!* rich and sensual... I would have a hard time choosing just one :yes:

Mucca said:

:yikes:
that sounds really fun....:huh:

I hate bugs....especially spiders...god I hate them!! :huh:

I am at my wit's end for the gnats. I don't leave anything out, take the trash out constantly...I can't understand why they persist. Or why they insist on only buzzing right in front of my eyes when there's an entire apt. to explore.

I've *literally* killed 2 dozen since I've been home today. I was gone for the weekend so evidently they threw a party and invited the entire gnat population of the area.

But I will prevail!!!! *arms self with poison and swatter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom