Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

He said he was going home and sitting on his back deck and having 12, so I'm not sure he's the best example to follow. Heh. :) He's awesome though...I :heart: him!!

:ohmy: did you refer him to AA?

VintagePunk said:
So....awesome news about Tara!!!!! :) :) :) :)

There seems to be a pattern developing here. I hope it bodes well for the rest of us. :yes:

wicked awesome news!!!!

yes I have faith it will all happen to us:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
*giving pep talk to self*

**remember, 18 more days jules, just 18 more days**

:sad:

I know.....its starting to sink in how soon...about a month now.

Hang in there Jules....it will be ok..its worth every painful minute of waiting....its worse that christmas morning...:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey VP!! :hug:
U2Girl, first I steal Bri's avatar and now you and I are both ONE campaigning!! :laugh: sorry! but hey, the more PR the better :D

VintagePunk said:

He said he was going home and sitting on his back deck and having 12, so I'm not sure he's the best example to follow. Heh. :) He's awesome though...I :heart: him!!

VP, i play poker twice a month with a group of clinical psychologists. do NOT follow their example :laugh: their all freakin' crazy!!! :crazy:

hey Bri, i had *your* current avatar before I changed to your old one. we need to work on our boundaries...hehehehe.

shes in the fans onstage in pleba...no pics yet though..............I think bri is there ..stalking

VintagePunk said:
So is there a thread about Tara yet? Pictures?

haven't seen anything yet. isn't that remarkable? but if you think about it, there are only about 80 spaces on the rail of the ellipse. And those 80 people got there DAMN early in the morning. And of those people there are more women than men...and those women are likely to be PLEBAS since only fools would get up at that hour just to be near a silly rock star.

:reject:

ruffian said:

haven't seen anything yet. isn't that remarkable? but if you think about it, there are only about 80 spaces on the rail of the ellipse. And those 80 people got there DAMN early in the morning. And of those people there are more women than men...and those women are likely to be PLEBAS since only fools would get up at that hour just to be near a silly rock star.

Would get up that early. :reject:

:D

ruffian said:

*takes offense to "silly rock star"

:grumpy:

jk:wink: .....*looks at B...its ok Bono honey...I just love you more:wink:

Dis, I was kidding because *I* got up that early on multiple occasions. I'm wondering what it would be like to actually see a show where I wasn't totally sleep deprived :crazy:

During our ginormous 5 hour meeting today (which was only supposed to be 1 hour, but I digress), he actually did a 15 minute phone consult in front of me. I felt all important. :lol:

ruffian said:
Dis, I was kidding because *I* got up that early on multiple occasions. I'm wondering what it would be like to actually see a show where I wasn't totally sleep deprived :crazy:

I know:hug: being sleep deprived at shows is fun...its close to being drunk:drunk:

VintagePunk said:
During our ginormous 5 hour meeting today (which was only supposed to be 1 hour, but I digress), he actually did a 15 minute phone consult in front of me. I felt all important. :lol:

cool! since your an honors student you could've sat there and nodded knowingly and wisely :wink:

Dismantled said:

I know:hug: being sleep deprived at shows is fun...its close to being drunk:drunk:

:lol: especially when you combine sleep deprivation with waiting in line 15 hours THEN standing for four hours...and not peeing. wooohooo!

night Dis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom