Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I was very ambiguous about the whole B with short hair thing at first. Now?? My god. My knees get weak, along with numerous other unmentionable physiological reactions...

:laugh:

waterboy.jpg

Get wet?

In the shower..a cold one of course..:laugh:

ruffian said:
hehehe "unmentionable physiological reactions..." i know what you mean. i felt the same way about the short hair but that look really goes with the whole Pop feeling...he's all pared down and "technified". Man, he was in beautiful shape.

I listened to the explicit mix of Mofo a bunch today. who knew I could enjoy some saying the f word so much :drool:

I KNOW...it's just a word, and yet when it comes out of his mouth. Whoa...

*trying to get a grip*

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Will leftover pizza do?

I swear, this place is like a frat house. :lol:

without the jockstraps and dirty socks everywhere, i hope :)

so why does bri have a different name? I'm soooo confused!

GG, I like it now when he doesn't use too much hairspray. by the end of the show when it gets all sweaty it looks damn good :drool:

VintagePunk said:

You have quite the knack for putting my thoughts into words and pictures. :D

The power of clone ESP :wink:

BTW...I think this pic was taken while he was in my pool last summer :wink:

And Bri has this name, b/c it was created for alternative purposes a while back, and is currently a great way to avoid having 10000 posts.....

BTW..can anyone check my (Brighteststar's not MBS) profile and tell me what day I joined on? Does it say in your profile?

VintagePunk said:

My house. :reject: :lol:

Yes, but in their place, we have lingerie, hair styling implements, and cosmetics. Almost as bad. :lol:
smells better, i bet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom