Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( Dazz, I hope everything is ok with your mum. I will be sure to include her in my prayers tonight.:hug:

Hi Carmel! :hug:

Glad to hear that those links helped you! :) I'm hoping my family will have come to their senses and decided to move our holiday forward. We'll talk or email again before I go to visit them on Saturday, and hopefully they'll have the answer I'm hoping for! :hyper:

Carmel - That's awesome :rockon: Is it December yet?? :hyper:

Dazz - Eek, that doesn't sound too good. I'm a massage therapist trained in medical and rehabilitation techniques. I've worked with dislocations, so I know about the different grades. Sounds like hers is very unstable, so they need to do something about that ASAP. Alternative therapies probably won't be able to fix her shoulder at this stage, but they can ease some of the compensatory strain on other muscles and joints in the same area :shrug: I hope it all gets sorted out :hug:

good luck thora! :hyper:

you know, of course, if you are lucky enough to GO to the hawaai show, you have to bribng a big, study duffel-bqag with Bubble-wrap in ordwe to smuggled The B back to me here in NYC city!

you
:shifty:

do KNOW

THAT :shifty:

doncha?!!

you will get the Grand NYC tour by Moi { born & Bred NYC'r
:wink: } and some quality time - if you so wish {adam gal? or Edge-- i forget!} w B as well................ i can show you many romantic spots too. :D :D

:wink:

Thora - You get your butt to Hawaii for that show or else :madwife: :wink:

PS - I hate my computer :grumpy: *chucks it out the window*

Hi Wild:wave: The last time I talked to you, I had to go out and buy sausages...just had a big hankerin for some:shifty:

Thora
crossfingers.gif

Kaf-PM;)

Dazz...I am working on a plan to steal Adam so I will need a hide out:evil: NYC will do just fine!

kafrun said:
Carmel - That's awesome :rockon: Is it December yet?? :hyper:

Dazz - Eek, that doesn't sound too good. I'm a massage therapist trained in medical and rehabilitation techniques. I've worked with dislocations, so I know about the different grades. Sounds like hers is very unstable, so they need to do something about that ASAP. Alternative therapies probably won't be able to fix her shoulder at this stage, but they can ease some of the compensatory strain on other muscles and joints in the same area :shrug: I hope it all gets sorted out :hug:

very interesting & HELPFUL work, Kaf.......... :yes:

all they put on the ER paPERS WAS 'DSLOCATED SHOULDER'
I DIdN'T KNOW THERE WERE DEGREES TILL I LOOKED IT UP--
DOES IT MEAN THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE LIGAMENTS :hmm:

sorry bout the caps my piinky unconciously slips over there when i'm excited, mad, or concerned............and since i have to look at the keys mostly i don't catch usually till it's already typed alot and at the library, and net it takes too long to Retype! {money/or time]

ligaments are completly torn off either the upper arm bone or one of the shoulder processes.??
{art anatony books}

Last edited:
Wild - :sad: *wonders if you'll fit in my suitcase*

Carmel - If we get Adam, we'll need to work out a custody arrangement :hmm:

kafrun said:

I've looked into it so many times but :sigh: , i keep hoping they have a mad moment and announce extra dates in Toronto or UK

I'll just be content with my stay at The Clarence, sleeping in Bono's egyptian cotton sheets:drool: :drool:

dazzledbylight said:

very interesting & HELPFUL work, Kaf.......... :yes:

all they work on the ER paPERS WAS 'DSLOCATED SHOULDER' I DIN'T KNOW THERE WERE DEGREES TILL THEY LOOKED IT UP
DOES IT MEAN THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE LIGAMENTS :hmm:

sorry bout the caps my piinky unconciously slips over there when i'm excited, mad, or concerned............and since i have to look at the keys mostly ii don't catch usually rtill it's already typed.on library and net it takes too long to Retypr!

ligaments are completly torn off either the upper arm bome or one of the shoulder processes.
{art anatony books}
Dazz - Yep. If they say it's a dislocation(as opposed to a partial dislocation or a strain) that means the ligament is torn completely from the bone. Her muscles are likely compensating to bring stability to the joint.

kafrun said:

I could throw out some of my skank tops then Wild could fit in my suitcase. I will be sure to leave a granola bar in there for her to snack on.

costody:hmm: How about I keep Adam Mon-Fri and The rest of you can have him on the weekend....WAIT just Sunday, I will have to go to church that day and confess all the sins I made Mon-Friday

I am so kind:D

kafrun said:

Dazz - Yep. If they say it's a dislocation(as opposed to a partial dislocation or a strain) that means the ligament is torn completely from the bone. Her muscles are likely compensating to bring stability to the joint.

I actually DO understaND WHAT YOU ARE Saying............

:yikes:

man, she must have had quite a tolerance of pain... she said she was in pain, but seemingly from ALL she DID- not to the point where she couldn't or wouldn't use it- to be able to have done SO much without them thinking it was a Dislocation!

Carmelu2fan said:

I could throw out some of my skank tops then Wild could fit in my suitcase. I will be sure to leave a granola bar in there for her to snack on.

costody:hmm: How about I keep Adam Mon-Fri and The rest of you can have him on the weekend....WAIT just Sunday, I will have to go to church that day and confess all the sins I made Mon-Friday

I am so kind:D
:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I may be little, but I'm vicious! :madwife:

:lol:

dazzledbylight said:

I actually DO understaND WHAT YOU ARE Saying............

:yikes:

man, she must have had quite a tolerance of pain... she said she was in pain, but seemingly from ALL she DID- not to the point where she couldn't or wouldn't use it- to be able to have done SO much without them thinking it was a Dislocation!
Wow, yes she either has extreme pain tolerance or there's still some function in the ligament. Tough lady :ohmy:

dazzledbylight said:

:shifty:
as long as you & kafrun get Bono to me, i'll shoew you plenty of hidy-spots!

:wink:

mmmk:drool: Bono and Adam, my favorite members of the band. I sure Adam would feel more comfy with us if his bloke was with him
mmm BonAds
thU2Avi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom