Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Plus my sister volunteered to let Gavin stay with her when he comes to visit me - we've been trying to work out the cost of lodging for him since I can't let him stay here (It's my parents house after all :uhoh: ) - which I may be a little excited about :shifty: :hyper:

:hyper::faint:

Yay. Am so excited for you.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I think so. If things get terribly serious I wouldn't be adverse to living in England someday - I would never make him move away from his son, who's only 7; besides it's way too early to be thinking like that :p

we are very compatible personalities on the phone but I think I'll postpone the life-altering decisions until we meet face to face ;)

We've talked on the phone and exchanged letters for a couple of years, but there was a rather long period in there where we lost touch

SG moving to England. :drool::love:

That would be awesome.

Yeah a bit premature though. :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:
Maybe if/when you can go to England, you can stop by and see Jem. I think she's only about an hour from Manchester. :wink:

Well remembered. :love:

You're right am not to far, the drive is about an hour hour 15 minutes i think. Its a while since i've been in a car to Manchester.

FlyYourKite said:
Oh! I wanted to introduce you girls to Milo. He's coming home next weekend and I am practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. :heart:

So I actually don't know which puppy will be mine yet, so I'll post a few of them:

January_17_2007_032.jpg

January_17_2007_026.jpg

OMG the cuteness. :love::cute:

ZOMG PUPPIES!!!11!! *huggles them* We wants one, preciouss....

Hi! :wave:
Like the new avatar, Jem... I have that poster :D

Dear gods, why am I still up?

daygloeyes2 said:

Just caught this question, so I'm responding now.

He works and he's getting his GED. He dropped out of high school his senior year because he was getting harrassed at school and couldn't take it anymore.

I really really click with him! I've met him only once and have had only a few conversations with him on the phone but I feel like we could have something good. I hang up from my convos with him with a huge smile on my face because it makes me so happy. I'm giddy. :lol:

:heart::hug::cute: Thats so great DG.

ThoraSEB said:
Aww, that's so great, DG! :cute: :hug:

I should not have watched the movie I rented. I didn't realize what it was about, and I cried thru most of it. :sigh: I need to learn to read the descriptions of movies, and not rent it if the storyline is similar to crap that you're going through.

Thora :( :hug::heart:

WildHoney said:
I didn't come n last night as i had a bad headache as i fell down the stairs and banged my head, nothing hurt except my pride and a nail :lol:

I'm off to a match this afternoon and will be on later:drool:

:kiss:

:yikes: :uhoh: I'm glad you're all right! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom