Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
OK, I have to purchase all of U218 to get The Saints Are Coming and Window in the Skies? Fuck you Itunes. :mad:

Well, at least there's the cd singles :D I picked up the version of the WITS single that has ZS from Buenos Aires and Kite from Sydney 2 (where Bono dedicated it to Cate Blanchett) on it... can I just say how in :love: I am with the new version of Kite? :heart:

Drea said:

Well, at least there's the cd singles :D I picked up the version of the WITS single that has ZS from Buenos Aires and Kite from Sydney 2 (where Bono dedicated it to Cate Blanchett) on it... can I just say how in :love: I am with the new version of Kite? :heart:

I haven't heard this new version of Kite :grumpy:

SG thats so great that he will take you to see the girls! I'm so jealous! I definetly think he is a keeper. :heart: You'll have a PM in like 2 seconds. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

I haven't heard this new version of Kite :grumpy:

I'd heard *about* it on the U2 GTA list, but hadn't actually heard it until last night when I bought the WITS single :D

(BTW DG, the Saints single has both the single version and the Monday Night Football version on it :D)

Drea said:

I'd heard *about* it on the U2 GTA list, but hadn't actually heard it until last night when I bought the WITS single :D

(BTW DG, the Saints single has both the single version and the Monday Night Football version on it :D)

I got the Saints single awhile ago - hadn't even seen the WITS single anywhere yet

I may have to pay a visit to Amazon.com :wink:

Russty - he really really is :yes: :heart: I just mentioned that I had two good friends in England and the general area in which they were located and he volunteered to take me to see them if I make it to England. He has been telling me about all these places he would like to show me in Manchester and then all these other English sights I should see. He drives a delivery truck for a living, and he rides a motorcycle for fun, so he has done a lot of driving around and seeing the country

and he's so great, so enthusiastic about things - he loves to learn and sees beauty in even the most mundane moments

He sounds perfect for you! I'd love to steal him! hehe I bet his accent is to die for! I love a guy who is interested in doing and seeing new things. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
He sounds perfect for you! I'd love to steal him! hehe I bet his accent is to die for! I love a guy who is interested in doing and seeing new things. :drool:

Yeah - he really is - and in some ways we're so much alike it's almost scary :giggle:

We can talk for hours and hours and still not say everything we want to :love:

and OMG his accent :combust: :combust: WOW :drool:

and he says he loves my 'cute American accent' :p

you have a pm btw :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
British accents :combust:

:yes: I swear my heart does sommersaults everytime he answers the phone :heart:

I could just sit and listen to him talk - he has a very nice voice in general, deep but not too deep, he's very soft spoken - and I love to get him to say certain words :giggle:

the other day he was talking about a trip he took to France and how rude he found French people to be - and I teased him about being 'proper' :p he said the Brits invented manners and that everyone should learn a thing or two from them :laugh:

I thought about Wild right away :sexywink: :heart:

WB by the way :hug: how're the puppies? getting bigger still?

Lurky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :giggle:

How are you tonight? I'm glad netscape has decided to behave for you finally :hug:

Oh! I saw this earlier and thought of you :cute:
b34c70b3.jpg

Hi Bri! :hug: :heart:

Manners are for sissies. :wink: :giggle: I do love guys with manners sometimes, but then there is just nothing like someone throwing out a really good f-bomb. :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Lurky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug :giggle

How are you tonight? I'm glad netscape has decided to behave for you finally :hug

Oh! I saw this earlier and thought of you :cute
b34c70b3.jpg

:lol:!!

:hug::heart:

I'm pretty good...been watching Bollywood movies about Lesbians ( :ohmy: ) and studying for a midterm....you know, a typical weekend for me. :wink:

Omg!!! So adorable!!! :cute:

Drea said:

:lol Look who's finally decided to grace us with her presence p

:tongue:!

Netscape as finally decided to allow me to grace you with my presence. :wink:

(It's been acting funny today...I think I need to upgrade it. Bah :angry: )

Russty Cat said:
Hi Bri! :hug: :heart:

Manners are for sissies. :wink: :giggle: I do love guys with manners sometimes, but then there is just nothing like someone throwing out a really good f-bomb. :laugh:

Oh, believe me what was funniest about that is - yes he is polite and respectful enough, but the man loves winding people up. He'll argue with you just to see your face turn red, even if he believes the same thing you do about a subject :p

he'll say some pretty outrageous stuff in the spirit of winding someone up

Back
Top Bottom