Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: You guys crack me up. There is a bit of controversy over Jareds new film that is showing at Sundance called Chapter 27, where he plays Mark David Chapman the man who killed John Lennon.

letox2.jpg

Cuz I'm evil like that. :wink:

See you later THora :wave: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

He's a indie actor who was Claire Danes' love interest on My So-Called Life and is now an singer for 30 Seconds to Mars....but I think you know that...I think :wink: :uhoh: :reject:

I knew that already :madspit: You said you didn't approve of his actions - that's what I have no clue about.

I'm great!!! This week started off awful(more on that in a sec), but it's ended with me getting my laptop back and meeting a great guy!!! :heart:

How are you all? :hug: :heart:

Hi DG!!! :hug: How are you Luv?! :drool: Its so good to see you!!! :heart:

SG that is the brother in question. :heart:

P1010042-1.jpg

Here's Shannon drumming during a show. Look at those arms! :drool: :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm great!!! This week started off awful(more on that in a sec), but it's ended with me getting my laptop back and meeting a great guy!!! :heart:

How are you all? :hug: :heart:

I'm so glad to hear things are going good now! :hug:
and it's great to have you here!

Russty Cat said:

SG that is the brother in question. :heart

Here's Shannon drumming during a show. Look at those arms! :drool: :wink:

OOooh very nice! Drummers arms :drool:

My school kicked me out because I failed one class for the semester on Monday. :mad: But I'm going to get my GED, so it's all good. :)

And the guy I met, I actually met in September, but he just called me yesterday. :lol: I really don't know him that well, but I talked to him on the phone last night for 2 hours and he's the 1st guy that I've ever clicked with. :)

I have missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! *gives huge bear hugs to all* :hug: :heart:

I can't believe that school of yours - if it had been their daughter who went through what you went through last year they sure as hell wouldn't've put those kind of conditions on you! :madwife:

DG I'm glad it all turned out well. :hug:

I'm doing good. Just hanging in there as usual. :wink:

My friend was supposed to come over tonight and she just called to say she isn't going to make it. :( It sucks not having any friends close by.

DG :hug: that school sucks! I can't stress that enough - they've screwed you over too many times :madwife:

You're going to be just fine doing it this way :yes:

and tell us about this guy... how old is he? Hair color, eye color? :ohmy: :flirt:

do you have a picture? I'll show you mine if you show me yours :sexywink:

My school has a fantastic ability: it's able to suck and blow at the same time! :happy:

He's 20 years old and his name is Brendan. Tall, wicked skinny(I think he's thinner than me :reject: ), blond hair, blue eyes. He's not drop dead gorgeous, but he's good looking in his own way. We had talked once or twice before last night, but hadn't met since back in September. We have so much in common, with our interests, family histories, issues, views, etc. It's kind of scary! :ohmy:

No pic :(

New guy for you? :flirt:

daygloeyes2 said:
He's 20 years old and his name is Brendan. Tall, wicked skinny(I think he's thinner than me :reject: ), blond hair, blue eyes. He's not drop dead gorgeous, but he's good looking in his own way. We had talked once or twice before last night, but hadn't met since back in September. We have so much in common, with our interests, family histories, issues, views, etc. It's kind of scary! :ohmy:

No pic :(

New guy for you? :flirt:

That is very very cool :up: :love: I'm so happy for you!

Yeah - Kinda - it's complicated :p (When is it not though?)

He's so sweet :heart:

I have a more recent picture of him with his short off to display his tattoos and pierced nipple, but I don't have it on the computer - these are older pics of him : (Don't quote please)

:camera:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
He's a cutie! :cute:

I'm happy for you SG. With all the crap you've gone through in your love life, you deserve a little happiness. :hug: :heart:

Thanks! I think so too :wink: :cute: :love:

You deserve it too :heart:

as for Gavin and I - it's still going to be difficult - what with an ocean between us and everything (He's from England; Manchester) but he swears it's not impossible. And he has made me happier in the past few weeks despite the distance than I had been in a long time :happy:

His name is Gavin? :love:

And yeah, distance is hard. But if you're into each other and willing to make the effort, it's worth it. :)

/captainobvioussentence

daygloeyes2 said:
His name is Gavin? :love:

And yeah, distance is hard. But if you're into each other and willing to make the effort, it's worth it. :)

/captainobvioussentence

:yes: I think so. If things get terribly serious I wouldn't be adverse to living in England someday - I would never make him move away from his son, who's only 7; besides it's way too early to be thinking like that :p

we are very compatible personalities on the phone but I think I'll postpone the life-altering decisions until we meet face to face ;)

We've talked on the phone and exchanged letters for a couple of years, but there was a rather long period in there where we lost touch

Back
Top Bottom