Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Bri - or rather Lurky McLurkypants - I know you're on here, I saw the post in the Cdns thread and you're still showing as online :wink: Come out come out wherever you are :lol:

Drea said:
So he broke the school record then? :applaud:

Nope, School record is 184 - but by this time next Saturday he could very well have the school record :yes: and to get in the state record book he needs to get 191 wins - which is entirely possible; they still have district and regional competitions yet ;)

*Proud auntie*

Plus my sister volunteered to let Gavin stay with her when he comes to visit me - we've been trying to work out the cost of lodging for him since I can't let him stay here (It's my parents house after all :uhoh: ) - which I may be a little excited about :shifty: :hyper:

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I seeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooooou! :hyper:

What no love for this Lurky McLurkypants. :( I see how it is. :|

:wink:

Hi SG :hug: Drea :hug: Thora :hug:

SG Gavin is finally coming!!!! :hyper: :dies:

Russty Cat said:
What no love for this Lurky McLurkypants. :( I see how it is. :|

Hi SG :hug: Drea :ug: Thora :ug:

SG Gavin is finally coming!!!! :yper: :dies:

Ruuuusty! I was afraid I'd already missed you! :hug:

How are you? :heart:

Gavin has promised me he will be coming to visit - he says he already has the cost of the plane ticket, he needed to work out some of the other details - but this brings us a big step closer :yes: :love:

Magic 8 balls are the shiznit! :lol:

SG I'm good! I'm so freakin excited for you!!!! :hug: :heart: That is just to awesome for words.

I'm a bit hyper myself today. :hyper: :faint:

Russty Cat said:
Magic 8 balls are the shiznit! :lol:

SG I'm good! I'm so freakin excited for you!!!! :hug: :heart: That is just to awesome for words.

I'm a bit hyper myself today. :hyper: :faint:

Cool :) What's up with you?

I know it'll probably still be months before I get to see him face to face, but still, every step closer :heart:

Drea said:

Did you talk to that guy about the art piece? :hyper:

Well I called and left him a message. He hasn't called me back. I figure balls in his court. And I'm working on a different piece for another show.

But I do have some other good news that happened today. I have good tour karma. I'm going to Sin city to see a certain band next month. :drool: :hyper: :dance: :faint:

But there was a little problem...the show is only GA. Its a small place at the Hard Rock Hotel. I don't do GA, cuz last time I did GA I almost got arrested for kicking someones ass. :lol: So I jokingly said to B that we should go, so he could keep me in check. He actually agreed to go with me!!!!! I really don't like GA, but I'm going to do it, cuz it means seeing 30 Seconds To Mars in a small venue. :drool:

Drea said:
*G* Did you have to promise him not to :drool: too much over Jared Leto? :wink:

:lol: Actually I'm more :drool: over Shannon, Jareds brother who is the drummer. But he knows he'll reap the benefits later. A certain someones Pup though doesn't like the fact that I'm going. They hate JL. :laugh:

This will be the first time ever that B has gone to a show with me. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom