Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOO!

Sometimes a hero takes me,
Sometimes I don't let go,
Hello Hello,
Stories for boys

VintagePunk said:
Dis...how are things? :)

things are ok today.......at work I was showing some of the kids how to make chocolate chip cookies and I grabbed a damn hot pan and burned my fingers.......I was just trying to show then what NOT to do in a kitchen:shifty: .....yeah thats it..:wink:

But I did well...I didn't scream or swear or drop the pan in front of the kids:applaud:

how are you?

Dis...damn!! was the burn very bad? :( I hate burns :madspit: :sad:

I'm good...trying unsuccessfully to get work done, as usual. Damn, I'm glad I found this site late in my last year as an undergrad...if i'd found it earlier, i probably woulda been kicked out of school. :huh:

Dismantled said:

things are ok today.......at work I was showing some of the kids how to make chocolate chip cookies and I grabbed a damn hot pan and burned my fingers.......I was just trying to show then what NOT to do in a kitchen:shifty: .....yeah thats it..:wink:

But I did well...I didn't scream or swear or drop the pan in front of the kids:applaud:

how are you?

I burned my hand once when I slipped and was falling and went to grab something-unfortunately it was the waffle maker. But I didn't fall! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom