Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??!!!?? :tsk: How CAN you be tired with all this U2 excitement!!!??!! :hyper: :hyper: :crazy: :laugh:

:wink:

I'm heading to The Village/NYU area in a few mins.............
see if i even can see B tonight!

:hug:Sfor all of you arriving later.

IF i get to meet B tonight -not counting on it tonight , but i have to give it a go, THEN I'll try to get on the TimesSq netcafe.

BUT First I have to RUN UP TO MY SIS's SO i can give her a tape to tape Conan with thurs night!! :drool: :drool:

*runs off laughing, maniacally* (as long as she isn't foaming at the mouth) :laugh:

Last edited:
Good luck looking for B, dazz!

Wonder how DianeL enjoyed her "Intelluctual Bono" day ... or is she still there listening to Bono and Sachs? :drool:

Fanfic fans: Check the forum. I wrote something a little different. :wink:

Last edited:
jobob said:
Good luck looking for B, dazz!

Wonder how DianeL enjoyed her "Intelluctual Bono" day ... or is she still there listening to Bono and Sachs? :drool:

Fanfic fans: Check the forum. I wrote something a little different. :wink:

:D hi jo!

she said she had to be in the place by around 6pm give a 30mins or so to start plus maybe Q&A....end between ??8PM & 8:30??

which means I shudda left 20 mins ago!!!!!:crazy: :scream: :lmao: :lmao:

counting on it { or him} being later than earlier :uhoh: :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:D hi jo!

she said she had to be in the place by around 6pm give a 30mins or so to start plus maybe Q&A....end between ??8PM & 8:30??

which means I shudda left 20 mins ago!!!!!:crazy: :scream: :lmao: :lmao:

counting on it { or him} being later than earlier :uhoh: :lol:

It took forever for Bono and Edge to get to sound check for Chicago I -- and they supposedly left right after Chicago II.

One thing I'm wondering about: With the Nobel attention, B's security may be very very tight ... especially on Friday.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm not going to stay here for much longer either guys...I'm going to see Corpse Bride with my dad :hyper:

Hey, Weldy. :wave:

Let me know how it is. I don't think I've seen a Tim Burton movie since Mars Attacks. Which was: :lmao:

Tim Burton did direct Mars Attacks, right? I thought he did ... and I'm being too lazy to look it up on iMDB.

jobob said:

Hey, Weldy. :wave:

Let me know how it is. I don't think I've seen a Tim Burton movie since Mars Attacks. Which was: :lmao:

Tim Burton did direct Mars Attacks, right? I thought he did ... and I'm being too lazy to look it up on iMDB.

Yea...he did direct Mars Attack...I've actually seen that recently...I still find that movie to be a bit cheezy :giggle:....but I think that's the direction that Burton wanted in the first place! :lmao:

jobob said:

Yes, jobob, the IMDb says Tim Burton did direct Mars Attacks!

Did you know if you do an IMDb title search for "Tim Burton," the 229th credit is "U2 2001 Elevation Live from Boston"?

See for yourself, kids:

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=Tim Burton;more=tt

:laugh:

Gawd, I am officially such a Blue Crack Addict, I'm quoting myself in an empty thread. Did I miss "Everybody Hates Chris" for this?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...he did direct Mars Attack...I've actually seen that recently...I still find that movie to be a bit cheezy :giggle:....but I think that's the direction that Burton wanted in the first place! :lmao:

Gotta love the little old lady in the wheelchair shouting "They blew up Congress!" And the alien heads exploding to Slim Whitman's music! Wonderfully cheesy, very funny. :lmao:

"Ed Wood" is my favorite Tim Burton movie of the few I've seen.
Excellent movie about one of the worst movie-makers of all time.

jobob said:

Gotta love the little old lady in the wheelchair shouting "They blew up Congress!" And the alien heads exploding to Slim Whitman's music! Wonderfully cheesy, very funny. :lmao:

"Ed Wood" is my favorite Tim Burton movie of the few I've seen.
Excellent movie about one of the worst movie-makers of all time.

:lmao: The Slim Whitman Music thing is my favorite part of the movie!

My favorite Burton movies is Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Sissorhands.

And I'm suprised that he was involved with the Live From Boston Elevation show :ohmy:

:wave:

:shifty:

<<<<<post count :ohmy:

I was supposed to wait for Bri and Susan but I can't and they aren't here :angry: :wink:

OMG I didn't know this was my 5,000!!!! :mad: :lmao:

I thought it was 4999!!!

oh well, go me! :dance: :applaud:

Last edited:
:hug: Aww Sami! :heart:

:applaud:

1.gif

Congratulations!

I'm good, but I miss the boy I was talking to last night :sad: We were talking for so long and we had such a good conversation, and he hasn't came on today!!! :( :laugh:

how are you?

Aw - it's addictive, isn't it? Such a good conversation with a guy you like :heart:

I am extremely queasy :huh: but I don't know why :sad: So I'm just sort of relaxing and taking it easy, trying not to do too much

girls! :wave: has Diane gotten back from Jeff Sachs yet??

:hyper:

SG, sorry you are queasy, and Sami that you are missin' your pal :hug:

my friend Khelia was going and her flight was delayed from Detroit three hours, then the airlines lost her luggage...and she was running very late. Fortunately, I heard Bono was also running late! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Aw - it's addictive, isn't it? Such a good conversation with a guy you like :heart:

I am extremely queasy :huh but I don't know why :sad: So I'm just sort of relaxing and taking it easy, trying not to do too much

it is :yes: :heart:

I practically threw up last night :yuck: :lol: I was naseous (sp?) all night :huh:

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

hi Ruff :hug: She hasn't checked in with us yet, if she is back! :hyper:

sami, you have barely over a week till MSG! and I leave Friday :hyper: it can't come soon enough.

sami just saw your post count. yay!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, i'm not only psyched i've had insomnia...losing sleep over upcoming U2 shows :tsk: it's goofy.

i was supposed to hop in the bath about three hours ago and have been answering email all night :rolleyes: i'm gonna get to it, but i'll be back in a bit!

SG thought of you as I was looking at band pictures...Mr. Clayton's all tan :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom