Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
No, no vending machines. But I suspect that may be why he was walking back and forth so much, to get to them. And it was too dark in there to look for crunbs. :angry:

Do you know about U2 being on Conan tonight?? :happy:

I still have all the stuff you sent me, so if you're missing it, I can get it back to you. :)

Did you realize, VP, who he was in the A/V Cage with that night? We stood right next to Pearl Jam the entire concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I guess I better get up and take some advil, get a shower in and run my errands. Who knows, maybe I'll even feel better for getting up and around a bit

:hug: I really hope to see a bunch of you here later tonight! Everybody but me missed Sami's 5000th post last night :sad:

Ruff showed up for a few right after that, but then the party got quiet again until after Sami had gone to bed. Bri is waiting for some people to be around to mark her official crowning as blue crack addict, too :

:hug: Have a great rest of the day guys! hope to talk to you all again soon :heart:

:hug: At least I have one friend (SG :love: )
:angry: to everyone else :wink:

thanks Jem, saw your post :) :hug:

hi SG and Susan :hug:

what's wrong BG? :sad: :hug:

CONAN TONIGHT!!! :hyper: I told my mom I'm staying up till 1:30- she told me that I'd better take a nap because I'll never make it :grumpy: because I was up at 6 today

she's probably right :shh: :lmao:

Hi again!!! I can't seem to get away from the computer today.

Should I take a nap before work? (I have to be there at 5 pm). I'll be up all night...but that's not necessarily a bad thing, because there's sure to be a "U2 on Conan" party and it would be fun to be here.

Sad_Girl said:
Thats a really nice mom, Sami, to give you advice rather than tell you not to do it :up:

:wave: Hey Susan

I know, I missed DG too :sad: :sigh:

:yes: Now my dad, that's another story :ohmy: :lol:
but my mom is pretty easygoing...she doesn't really care what I do as long as I get my homework done and I don't have a test first period tomorrow :up:

Back. Sorry!

I had to try and eat something apparantley.

I've got food poisoning, which is not so good.

I had to ditch my tutorial in college today, but i'm hoping that I'll still get paid if I have a Doctors note.

My head keeps on pounding aswell, it feels like Larry is having a good bang of the drums up there.

bscap002.jpg

:bono: :ohmy: Poor BG :kiss: :heart:

Sorry to hear that hun! :hug:

bono_gal said:
SG! :hug: :heart:

that picture's hawt :giggle:

I think :bono:'s the cutest man ever :heart: :cute:

I hope you feel better soon!

You never did tell me what happened with new boy. Maybe you could direct me to the thread where you posted it, if you don't feel like talking about it again?

Direct you :lol:

I'd be here all night trying to find where I posted it!

Remember I told you that he kept skipping class? Well, he missed it a few lessons ago. And I seen him in the college, He came over and we were talking and stuff. I asked him why he kept dicthing the class and he told me he was dropping the subject :sigh:

He said sorry, cos he sat next to me and we were like the only people that talked to each other in there and he said that he'd see me round and about the college.

I was gutted though, 'cos he was like my rebound from Evil Boy.

I was even gonna go in the deep end today and ask him out....yeah I'mbrave arent I :lol: It was this time last week that I coughed up the crisp lol! So i knew I'd be seeing him.

But, i couldnt last it....I live about 10miles away from college and I had to go home...my head was just banging!

So, I doubt I'll see him again, for a week or so, which is sucky :|

Meh.

It's not that interesting :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom