Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If nayones wondering why im home early (its 4.44pm here i got out of work early due to not feeling well, my monthly friend has arrive and i feel :| also feel sick and have been flushin hot and cold all day, but i managed to eat some bread when i got home :hyper:

bonoishot said:
If nayones wondering why im home early (its 4.44pm here i got out of work early due to not feeling well, my monthly friend has arrive and i feel :| also feel sick and have been flushin hot and cold all day, but i managed to eat some bread when i got home :hyper:

:hug:

I hope you feel better soon.

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:yuck: Sorry Jem. You and me can share a hospital room. **Paging Dr. Hewson and Dr. Clayton! :wink:

* suddenly I don't feel too good either. My chest hurts and my neck, and my.......*

Hi Jem, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girls. Mr GG will be fine. They are all putting in for transfers if a fence is not put up within the next 2 days.

greeneyedgirl said:

Thanks girls. Mr GG will be fine. They are all putting in for transfers if a fence is not put up within the next 2 days.

:hug: good for them GG; I hope they all stand their ground and get something done :yes:

Last edited:
Have any of you ever suddenly found a song you've heard thousands of times wildly appealing, and then you listen to it over and over and over? I do that all the time. :huh:

Currently, it's Walk On.

Ya.....War, Low Rider :wink:

but the new one is.....Black Eyed Peas...My Hump :lol:

HD and I are threatening to turn the musak to the HipHop station so we can dance for the GNC guys across the way.

:laugh:

VintagePunk said:
Have any of you ever suddenly found a song you've heard thousands of times wildly appealing, and then you listen to it over and over and over? I do that all the time. :huh:

Currently, it's Walk On.

Yes!

I do that quite often actually. Right now, mine is Running to stand still.

:shrug: I don't know why I am loving it so much now when I've listened to it for years :)

VP - I do that all the time with songs :yes:

I've recently had a love affair with WGRYWH which I always liked quite well, but lately I listen to it at least 12 times a day :reject: :lol:

:hug: Hi Diane! Did you see the sexy messy hair pics I posted of Adam a couple of pages back? :drool:

Diane!! :hug: Thanks for your reply. :)

Sobe, SG, I have a whole series of them...before Walk On, it was New Years Day...before that, I Will Follow...

I think what got me started on Walk On was seeing it in Chicago. A lot of people talk about crying during shows -during emotional songs. but I don't. If anything, I'm in awe of them, to the extent that I can't cry...but I did get just a wee bit teary-eyed during Walk On...I love the lines "home...."

VintagePunk said:

What do the GNC boys look like? :shifty:

Their young and effortless......

Now the lotion guys :drool: ( well, just one of them) and the girls are just plain slutty. OMG, the mall manager made one of them put on a sweater yesterday.....her tank top said "We Suck Sorority" :huh:
How is she supposed to sell lotion to women with that on?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom