Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm Roman Catholic now...but I used to be Protestant. My mom decided to switch to Roman Catholicism about 10 years ago.

Ahh...I was part of the Assembly of God denomination all my life until about 4 years, when our church decided to become non-denominational because of all the man-made rules by the AG denomination

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ahh....I wouldn't mind becoming part of a non-deonominational group/religion

It's definitely a lot more freeing way to construct a church. I love it!

Currently Listening: "(I Don't Know Why They Say) Grown Men Don't Cry"/Tim McGraw

U2isthebest said:

It's definitely a lot more freeing way to construct a church. I love it!

Currently Listening: "(I Don't Know Why They Say) Grown Men Don't Cry"/Tim McGraw

I should think about that too....cause I've told my parents about how I don't like being Roman Catholic....I think vagely.

I know I'm kinda going a little off topic...but I hate EWTN (It's a basic cable channel for Catholics like my parents and I).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I should think about that too....cause I've told my parents about how I don't like being Roman Catholic....I think vagely.

I know I'm kinda going a little off topic...but I hate EWTN (It's a basic cable channel for Catholics like my parents and I).

Ahh...They have that here too! I've never watched it except for a a couple minutes in passing. Those old reruns of that priest, I believe his name was Fulton Sheen? terrify. I'm deathly afraid of that man...I literally scream if I see him:lmao: I feel slightly bad about that..:wink:

Currently Listening: "With or Without You"/U2

U2isthebest said:

Ahh...They have that here too! I've never watched it except for a a couple minutes in passing. Those old reruns of that priest, I believe his name was Fulton Sheen? terrify. I'm deathly afraid of that man...I literally scream if I see him:lmao: I feel slightly bad about that..:wink:

Currently Listening: "With or Without You"/U2

Lucky you...my mom watches that channel almost all the freaking time! :mad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Lucky you...my mom watches that channel almost all the freaking time! :mad:

LOL. I'm sorry:wink: There's a few certain preachers on TV that I like that I watch on TBN. I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have class in 6 hours, so I should probably head to bed :huh: I'll talk to you later!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Nobody's Home"/Avril Lavigne

Sad_Girl said:
edgefamily.jpg

:love: :heart: :cute: :happy:

Thanks SG :hug: for uploading that! :bow:

:cute: you ARE a grown up now!
:lol: I can't vote yet... but then again, I don't know if I'd want to... not sure what to vote and such...
so you already decided who you're gonna vote for?

ATTENTION PLEBANS

Windows in the SKies live Kroq radio, with fucked up radiohead intro by radioplaydudes

http://download.you sendit.com/A342D84F5A91E752

damn... this song is HOT :drool: Def. Beachclip 400! and it might become a hit!!!!!

I'm voting for Deval Patrick, a Democrat who's running for Governor. He's most likely going to win. :up: Finally going to get the Republican's out of the Governor's office in Massachusetts for the first time in 16 years! :hyper: :love:

Back
Top Bottom