Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
You know when I said that Mr. SP and I split up for a bit, I was pregnant, he was so freaked out and scared he started drinking alot and partying all the time, he just couldn't deal, and I know that the seperation would have lasted alot longer if I hadn't gotten sick and almost died (food poisoning) and had to be put in the hospital. My friend Sharon called him and chewed him a new one , she blamed him. When the Dr. told him that because I was so sick and pregnant things didn't look good for me or the baby He freaked out and asked me if we could start over.
Have you and Mr. Cat thoght about doing a "date night" get to know each other again, we did that and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to get to know him again but now I'm glad I did.

I really do have to get to bed now as much as I hate to!
Night Rusty :hug: :wave:

We are going to try to start dating again. I think we just have to start talking again and letting some stuff go. I have an idea to do sort of a thing one night with him. Taking some stuff to a place on the river and sort of letting it go together. Maybe if we just decide together to move on we can get past some things and to a new place together.

I'm glad you guys have worked things out. :hug: And I'm glad we got to talk tonight. Luv ya! :wave:

3444376723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C5393245ot1lsi

346927939DEKJyc_ph.jpg

A couple good morning treats! :heart: Hope all the European girls have a good day at work. :hug:

Happy Friday everyone!

Its official! I SUCK at making muffins:mad: :scream: :scream: :scream:

remember the 10lbers! Well my blueberry muffins are flat and tasteless:scream: and I followed the recipe exactly!!!:mad:

Hey GG! I am off and on...trying to get the house cleaned for company:|

Of course I am doing that inbetween blue crack time:wink:

Hey Dis

I have to clean house today too!!
My folks are coming tomorrow,
a brother next wknd, then the following wknd another brother,
then all 3 brothers, wives, kids, inlaws are coming.......

will it ever end? Don't they have their own homes? Don't they realize I don't have time for them, that its all spent here in the
Blue Crack :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Dis

I have to clean house today too!!
My folks are coming tomorrow,
a brother next wknd, then the following wknd another brother,
then all 3 brothers, wives, kids, inlaws are coming.......

will it ever end? Don't they have their own homes? Don't they realize I don't have time for them, that its all spent here in the
Blue Crack :drool: :drool:

OMG:huh: thats alot of company...I'd pull my hair out:huh:

I made muffins and am in the process of cleaning the bathroom. I feel like a wife in the 1950's:|

Our best friend is comming to visit us from Arizona for a few days:happy:

But I am afraid it will interfere with my blue crack too:mad:

greeneyedgirl said:
Get the friend drunk, send them to bed, then get on the crack....
there's always someone on :wink:

Oh that won't be a problem...tonight Mr. Dis and friend will be cracking open a jug'o wine:wink:

hi girls, i'm just here for a second but couldn't resist sayin' hi!

i can never resist you girls :drool:

can't i just sit in my underwear all day and stay on interference? i have a conference call (if it's boring again i can get online--yay! :hyper: ), a university meeting, and 2 riding lessons to give, then have to ride my own horse (but that's usually fun).

and yet, i'm still in my undergarments posting hot pics of Bono in Pleba... :slant:

Mr GG bought Amy 2 new cushions to lay on when we got the new furniture......she just loves them. One in the family room, and one in here by the computer.
She just snores away......

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG bought Amy 2 new cushions to lay on when we got the new furniture......she just loves them. One in the family room, and one in here by the computer.
She just snores away......

awwww...sounds like we have some spoiled doggies...ok, i'm bustin' out of here and i'm gonna face the world. i'll be back this afternoon!

I love dogs--my little dog Pip (she's a Corgi) is almost human. She comes in the bathroom each morning & demands to be brushed. She loves to swim and has a surfboard shaped float for the lake. I wish I could post pictures.

I have a headache Jules....make it go away!!!
I don't think I ate enough yesterday, that might have caused it.

Bono's Doll (what do we call you for short?) Your doggie sounds cute, I love the dogs that swim and do frisbie.

greeneyedgirl said:
I have a headache Jules....make it go away!!!
I don't think I ate enough yesterday, that might have caused it.

Bono's Doll (what do we call you for short?) Your doggie sounds cute, I love the dogs that swim and do frisbie.

Aww I'm sorry! :hug:

That happens to me too. If I don't eat anything, I get really sick to my stomach and I get a really bad headache that makes me want to just sleep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom