Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, whoever's still here.

Love the thread title.

I didn't do my real homework tonight as I told my advisor I would.

:reject:

Only another week and I'm outta school! I just have to concentrate on my assignments and not on fanfic and the Blue Crack until then ...

Hey, DG!

Did I read that Daylight Savings post right? A senator actually said daylight savings time "makes everyone feel sunnier"? What is this guy? A grade school teacher?

:eyebrow:

jobob said:
Hey, DG!

Did I read that Daylight Savings post right? A senator actually said daylight savings time "makes everyone feel sunnier"? What is this guy? A grade school teacher?

:eyebrow:

:lmao:

:yawn: I'm so damn tired. I really need to go to bed and this time I might actually fall asleep before 5 am. Tomorrow's going to be a long day. :|

Bri and Jules-I'll finish e-mailing the files sometime tomorrow.

Night everyone! :hug: :heart:

Drea said:
*G* I just finished watching the vid for AIWIY.. and what just started on the net cafe radio? Pride :)

Drea, where are these videos? Are they somewhere on the web?
Now that I have DSL, I may actually be able to watch such things at home ... :hyper:

Joanne, go to launch.com. If you have a yahoo account(or you can just sign up for one), you can watch all the U2 videos there.

OK, really going now! :wave: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Joanne, go to launch.com. If you have a yahoo account(or you can just sign up for one), you can watch all the U2 videos there.

OK, really going now! :wave: :hug:

Yes, I have Yahoo! :hyper: I forgot about that channel.
Thanks, DG! Get some sleep.

Drea said:
OMG GUH... Unforgettable Fire vid :drool: :drool:

Now I know where those "blue window" pics of :adam: and :larry: are from..

OMG ... I fell in love with the UF album a few weeks ago. Especially with A Sort of Homecoming and Promenade. There probably aren't videos for those songs, though.

jobob said:

Hi, Cindy!

I vote for ABOY.

You're not even considering Sometimes? <thinks of Bono on bed and starts to feel her heart go pitty-pat>

Sometimes isn't listed :( Maybe I'll go with ISHF then COBL, since I haven't seen it yet ;)

Hey, Bri.

No Sometimes video on your site, Drea? WTF is wrong with them? :lol:

I keep straying off into other threads. Also I should be sleeping. And/or doing my homework.

Is it rational of me to be nervous about reading the comments people have posted on my latest thread? :yikes: Probably not, but I am anyway.

Well, I think I'm outta here for the evening, ladies. See you sometime this weekend.

And when you see me again, please remind me to do my bleeping homework so I can finish my degree on time. Thank you. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom