Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am feeling eerily alone in here.

it's so quiet.

too quiet.

ok, i'm off to take a shower...see you girls later!

ruffian said:

oh no...is he/she old? teeth ok? that's not good...

My newfie is 7, going on 8. Usually she's ready to eat after she's done eating. :lol: She came in and was all hyper because she knew she was going to be fed but she's not eating. :sigh: She's on a rice diet, so she may not like the rice? :shrug: I hope that's all it is.

Bye Ruff! :hug:

I have to leave in 20 minutes. :grumpy:

DG, sometimes they like to eat grass for an upset tummy, did he eat any grass while outside?
My Cocker is so crazy, she eats stuff outside and then pukes it up in the house, then tries to eat it again. Its gotten to where I leave her in the laundry room for a few minutes after shes been out.

No, she doesn't eat grass.

She usually chows down. My other 2 aren't always hungry when I feed them but I expect that from them and they usually eat a little while later. But if she's not eating right away, something's wrong. :|

I already lost one dog this year. I'm not sure if we can handle another one getting sick. :(

greeneyedgirl said:
Wilds Alfie is so cute, I go to look at the pic all the time........

And i thought it was me you looked at :laugh:

e4bb3bc7.jpg

bono_gal said:
Hi Drea :wave:

You at home or still in the net cafe thingy?

Net cafe, but there was a message on my voicemail from Bell saying they were going to send out a repairman tomorrow instead of Tues, which is what they originally told me :) I could be back in business tomorrow :)

Drea said:

Net cafe, but there was a message on my voicemail from Bell saying they were going to send out a repairman tomorrow instead of Tues, which is what they originally told me :) I could be back in business tomorrow :)

:rockon:

Hey Wild! :wave:

You in a net cafe where BP cannot be publicised? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom