pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I broke the thread!?! :yikes:

Well, I need to go to bed anyway. Good night, all.

:yawn:

:starts dreaming of little gold gramophones and their new owners:

jobob said:
Diane from Long Island -- see your journal. :wink:

Did you have a happy birthday?

Yes I did, as a matter of fact. I feel very loved.

The best was when a co-worker of mine had her 10-year-old daugther sing "Happy Birthday" to my answering machine! She's a really sweet little girl, and it made me so happy.

Maybe this year won't be that bad after all!

I finally got to see them play. Edge stomp is the best! :heart:

Thank you for letting me know they won them all, cuz I might not be able to make it thru the whole show. :hug:

Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own”

Best Rock Song for “City of Blinding Lights”

Best Rock Album for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Song of the Year for “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own”

Album of the Year for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

OMG they won vevrything they''re nominated for

:bow: :love: :hyper:

BonosRosaryBead said:
Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own”

Best Rock Song for “City of Blinding Lights”

Best Rock Album for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Song of the Year for “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own”

Album of the Year for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

OMG they won vevrything they''re nominated for

:bow: :love: :hyper:

and Steve Lilywhite won producer of the year, too :hyper: :applaud:

Yay for U2! :hyper: I was pleasantly surprised they won Album Of The Year.

I rarely, if ever, criticize U2. I love most of their albums, don’t really care about the setlist, and HTDAAB is one of my favorite albums. But last night, I thought they sucked. Vertigo didn’t sound great. It took me until the chorus to figure out whether or not it was live. And I didn’t like that they cut out the “All of this can be yours” part. Mary J. Blige was awful with One.

Is today the day Bono's on Ellen? :hyper: Some post-Grammy exclusive?

Ellen :love:

Bono :love:

It can't get better than that!!

Ohhhhh and Madonna! :bow: Here's hoping she announces her World Tour. :hyper:

Last edited:
I :heart: Ellen! How wicked cool is she and her jacket with the sequin skull on the back!!! Gotta love it. She was so cute talking to Bono as well.

I love how on her show she just goes for it! Doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks, just has a good time. :love:

Thanks for the videos Bri :hug:

Danny Boy Lanois, when you make an album with him, it's either going to be a great album or somebody's going to die, probably you," said the singer, with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"No, no, he's really extraordinary. But we went through a lot of producers on this and the sessions for the Atomic Bomb were bewildering and a lot of the people who we worked with are now in homes for the bewildered. Danny, up until yesterday, was seen sleeping with his motorcycle in the Mojave Desert and talking to cacti and playing mandolin to passersby."

When asked how they were going to celebrate their leading five Grammy wins, Bono quipped: "It's started. The slowness of speeches may be a clue. There may be some Guinness involved."

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Grammys/2006/2006/02/09/1432609.html

Anyone around? I'm here for about 15 minutes.

My mom and I are going either Friday or Saturday to try and get a new charger for my laptop. So if I get that and am able to restore my comp with that disc, I'll be back online this weekend! :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
Anyone around? I'm here for about 15 minutes.

My mom and I are going either Friday or Saturday to try and get a new charger for my laptop. So if I get that and am able to restore my comp with that disc, I'll be back online this weekend! :hyper:

It will be nice to have you back moe often, dg ! :applaud: :hug:

MBS said:

Dear clone,
Ellen should be replaying tonight at 5 on City tv. (at least, that's what her site says).

:yes: Ellen is on CityTV at 5pm. I'm taping it, since I don't get home from work in time to catch it all.

(I'm assuming you're talking about the Canadian TV channel... :reject: )

:reject:

I'm just checking in.

I hope you girls still love me
because i havent been in here for so long :(

college has probably taken over my life by this point :|

im just sorry you're the ones ive had to make less time for.

so here's a quick catch up with BG....

The boyfriend went out of the window, he frightened me.
Saying i was going to be the mother of his children and such nonsense.

We found out last friday that my dog has cancer :(
He's just had major surgery to get rid of it but it's only to prolong his life.
He's doing okay at the minute but things have been really difficult with the costs and things like that.

I'm probably here for about five minutes and i might get back later depending on if i have to stay up with the dog.

2days.......6 hours sleep.
im a walking zombie with about a forest load of paper on my back.

if anyone's even intrested in talking to me, just message me on myspace that way ill be able to reply quicker :)

thats if you want to im not sure, its ridiculous how much ive neglected this place.
& i know its only a website but it's important to me, you girls are great!

i havent even been able to stalk U2 much!
it's awful!

they did good at the grammys though right?

Back
Top Bottom