pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
We get commercials too...and Lilywhite won for producer of the year, and U2 won for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal and Best Rock Song.

So they won 4/5 so far? They only have Album of the Year left??

And I agree about Mariah :up:

Sweden.... where it's now half past three in the morning, so excuse all and every spelling mistake I make... I plan to be here a while longer... :wink:

sami0201 said:

I'm using MLA. I'm just gonna use the title :shrug:

I can't write introductions :scream: :|

Just looked on a MLA site.

Yes, I would just use the title of the website. Just make sure that it matches whatever you're putting on the "works cited" page, so that the teacher can see where it's from. :up:

Sami!!! Found it!!! :hyper:

Unknown Author
Use the first two or three words of the reference-list entry (usually the title). Use quotation marks for titles of articles and underline or italicize the title of a book or journal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Already several new security holes have been discovered and outlined in detail (New Hacker's Guide 18).

Fly!! :hug: How are you tonight?

VintagePunk said:

Just looked on a MLA site.

Yes, I would just use the title of the website. Just make sure that it matches whatever you're putting on the "works cited" page, so that the teacher can see where it's from. :up:

I'm pretty sure my teacher said NOT to use the url. My dad said I should use it too

He pretty much wrote this :reject: How is it? Too weird for a research paper? :lol: I feel like it doesn't flow... She wanted a "hook" at the beginnning

When we were children the big, bad wolf huffed and puffed and blew houses down, frustrating those poor little pigs until they finally built one out of bricks. Imagine how difficult it would be if those little guys had to buy or build their homes in today’s market! In 1998, only 40% of people less than age 35 owned a home ("Federal Statistics: Homeownership" 1). In the past when we heard the phrase “American Dream” it brought with it images of owning a home, having a job to pay for it, and having a family. Today home ownership is still widely acknowledged as the single most important acquisition we can make on our journey toward success. Sadly, the American dream of owning a home is being threatened by rising costs.

*thank you VP!! :hug: Why couldn't I find that? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I've seen very little that's made me excited tonight. Other than U2 and McCartney, it's been a huge snooze-fest. :sigh:

Yeah, but it seems like it was years when I last heard Numb/Encore...

sami0201 said:

I'm pretty sure my teacher said NOT to use the url. My dad said I should use it too

He pretty much wrote this :reject: How is it? Too weird for a research paper? :lol: I feel like it doesn't flow... She wanted a "hook" at the beginnning

When we were children the big, bad wolf huffed and puffed and blew houses down, frustrating those poor little pigs until they finally built one out of bricks. Imagine how difficult it would be if those little guys had to buy or build their homes in today’s market! In 1998, only 40% of people less than age 35 owned a home ("Federal Statistics: Homeownership" 1). In the past when we heard the phrase “American Dream” it brought with it images of owning a home, having a job to pay for it, and having a family. Today home ownership is still widely acknowledged as the single most important acquisition we can make on our journey toward success. Sadly, the American dream of owning a home is being threatened by rising costs.

*thank you VP!! :hug: Why couldn't I find that? :lol:
I really, really like that, Sami!! :) Very well done!

I'm doing pretty well, thanks, Fly. How's your clinical going so far? :)

sami0201 said:
Fly!! :hug: How are you?

I'm good Sami! How are you? :hug: I'm a little tired but other than that, no complaints. :wink:

Working on an essay?

VintagePunk said:
I'm doing pretty well, thanks, Fly. How's your clinical going so far?

Good to hear. :hug: It's going pretty well! Yesterday I spent the day in the Endoscopy unit watching scopes go in fun places. :| I almost prefered watching the colonoscopies because I can't stand watching people gag down the scopes on the other end. :yuck: I was back on the floor today and my patients were fabulous! Such nice men who both had their prostates removed the day before. One said I did a great job taking out his catheter. :lol:

Some of the nurses are really shitty though. They act like we're a big pain in their ass and sometimes forget that we're students and are still learning. :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom