pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

You go rest missy, or I'll come out there and punish you :wink: Be a bit harder to knit in the hospital...

:hug: I'll behave. I'm just printing out my pattern for tomorrow. hehe

SG your sig is killing me now! :drool:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'll behave. I'm just printing out my pattern for tomorrow. hehe

SG your sig is killing me now! :drool:

:lol: :heart: Me too :love:

OMG Craig Ferguson on the late late show is talking about how U2 swept the grammys last night, and he keeps making jokes about how he's 'Pro Bono' :rolleyes: :shifty: :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
how tall are you, Tre?

I was just going to ask

the rockin edge said:
i have a couple cousins in england, 1 is 6'3" and one is 6'5"

that day with them in london last fall i didn't feel so tall:wink:

It's a bit disconcerting, isn't it? to be around people who are so much higher up :lol:

My sister in law is 6'3" Their kids are gonna be huge :ohmy:

and for reference, I'm 5'3"

Last edited:
The guy I was dating before I married Mr. Cat was 6'8. We got strange looks from people alot cuz he was so tall.

I'm 5' 8 and I'm taller then Mr. Cat. :heart: He and Bono would get along real well. :wink:

MBS said:
One of the guys in my programme is like 6'7"....or was it 6'10" ?

I get a crick in my neck when talking to him. :lol:

Yep, story of my life :wink: :laugh:

:lol:My sister is 5'5" I'm 5'3" my brother Jeff was 5'9" ... the looks we would get when we were introduced with Dave, who is 6'8", as Brothers and Sisters :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, story of my life :wink: :laugh:

:lol:My sister is 5'5" I'm 5'3" my brother Jeff was 5'9" ... the looks we would get when we were introduced with Dave, who is 6'8", as Brothers and Sisters :lmao:
:laugh:!!

Clearly someone in your family remembered to eat his sprouts. :tongue:

My dad's a lil over 6'3"....yet I don't feel short next to him. I wonder why :hmm:

Night GG! :hug:

MBS said:

:laugh:!!

Clearly someone in your family remembered to eat his sprouts. :tongue:

My dad's a lil over 6'3"....yet I don't feel short next to him. I wonder why :hmm:

:

I think that is a very sweet comment on how comfortable you are with your dad :heart:

and my family is a blended family, my mom was widowed young and then my brother Dave is my fathers son with a different woman, who died when he was just over two years old, so he came to live with us, right after mom and dad got married. She had two kids from her first marriage. the others were so young when they got married, and obviously, I was born into the family as it was, that we never thought of each other as 'half' brothers or sisters at all. But Daves Mother must've been an amazon :lol:
our father is only 6'1"; so I know it isn't just his DNA that made Davey tall.

Especially since I got it too and am so short

Sad_Girl said:

I think that is a very sweet comment on how comfortable you are with your dad :heart:

I suppose it is, isn't it. :heart:

and my family is a blended family, my mom was widowed young and then my brother Dave is my fathers son with a different woman, who died when he was just over two years old, so he came to live with us, right after mom and dad got married. She had two kids from her first marriage. the others were so young when they got married, and obviously, I was born into the family as it was, that we never thought of each other as 'half' brothers or sisters at all. But Daves Mother must've been an amazon :lol:
our father is only 6'1"; so I know it isn't just his DNA that made Davey tall.

Especially since I got it too and am so short

You're not that short, you're taller than my grandmother! :lol: :hug:

Gene's are funny and fickle things, the way they combine, and how some are passed on....

And that's sweet :), you're like a mini brady bunch. :cute: :heart:

SG its so nice that your family blended so well. :heart: My moms sister was her half sister, cuz my grandmas first husband died when my aunt was only 18 months old. A few years later my grandma met my grandfather and they had my mom. My grandfather died when my mom was 19. My grandma was blessed to meet another sweet man when she was older and remarried again. He had two kids from a previous marriage so we were lucky enough to get another aunt and uncle. In our famiy no one is a half of anything. My mom always said that half blood didn't count, when they brought their full heart to our family. :love:

I saw the thing on CNN. Larry was so cute! :cute: Talking about how he got cut off. Stupid tv people! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom