Pleban Girl Party: Keep your Hands on Bono's Assests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
That's a really good caption, dazzled! Bri better watch out or you'll take over!!:wink:

:wink: thanks....
nah,
:hug: Bri.

I'll just contribute once in a while...i can only repost [pics] what's here on our threads, since I don't have internet at home.
And my style is a little different from hers....but it's fun to try it out once in a while...blending abit of her style with my sensibilities. Glad u liked :D :up:

girls, i've been browsing u2granny and kellyahern's thread from Anton Corbijn's book...:drool:
this one kills me:
bonowar.bmp

ruffian said:
girls, i've been browsing u2granny and kellyahern's thread from Anton Corbijn's book...:drool:
this one kills me:
bonowar.bmp

Amazing book, isn't it? Unfortunately, I've gone well over my 500 pounds in the past month or two alone, so the book will have to wait for a bit. :lol:

and demonstrating my lack of nostalgia, a pic i like just because it's hot:
JTcarhood.bmp

vp, what's your email addy again? i need to send you a quick one...

:lol: unfortunately, photobucket makes them too small...that pic is worth looking at in all it's hugeness :evil: i sent you mail.

now, explain to me how on earth i can find bono with an injured arm sexy??? i think i've invented a new fetish :D

we're just drooling over some of the Corbijn pics Kelly and U2Granny posted. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom