Pleban Girl Party: Keep your Hands on Bono's Assests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mucca! :wave:

I'm not on very long as need to get some much-needed study done, which is a bummer eh? :(

I may manage on a bit longer at the weekend&even then, it's looking doubtful for an all-niter!

Just looked at those fab pix in the Anton book! Still haven't even seen the damn thing out yet! :sad:

susanp6 said:

I'm not on very long as need to get some much-needed study done, which is a bummer eh? :(

I may manage on a bit longer at the weekend&even then, it's looking doubtful for an all-niter!

Just looked at those fab pix in the Anton book! Still haven't even seen the damn thing out yet! :sad:

SUSSSANNNNNNNN :hug:

susanp6 said:

Hey Susan! :hug:

:yes:

I'm sure Bri and I can cook up something to help with the all-nighter :evil:

There was quite a few B pics that I'm sure you love and saved! :wink:

WIIILLLLLDDD!!!!! :hug: :hug:

I feel as if i haven't spoken to you in AGES!

How was the B/day then??? :ohmy:

Who are you going to Barcelona with?

I just wondered too, noticed that you said hubby would swap for one of the concerts! Is that true?

Dismantled said:
I'll do it the old fashion way I guess..

http://u2log.com/archive/2005/04/moving_pictures_from_san_diego.php

ok...lets see if THAT works....:huh:

yes it did...ok under the pic of b are some video from san diego....they are all great but the Sometimes on will make ya cry...:sad:

when he sings "thats all right..were the same soul" and "I don't need..." thats the part:(

Ok I remember seeing this. Am I crazy or does he seem really hesitant to leave his glasses off?

Hi Jules :wave:

I've been reading about that a lot-about B keeping his shades on! :(

susanp6 said:
WIIILLLLLDDD!!!!! :hug: :hug:

I feel as if i haven't spoken to you in AGES!

How was the B/day then??? :ohmy:

Who are you going to Barcelona with?

I just wondered too, noticed that you said hubby would swap for one of the concerts! Is that true?

I know Sus..

My hubby has begged for time off so is coming to Barca..

Why are you interested in coming down south for a concert??

NI's Birthday : Ni is drunk , asleep that's why i'm on here.. So much for the red light bulb...

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Oh! Naughty Mucca! :evil: You going to be a bad girl again?!

If it calls for punishment from Edge then yes :yes:

4e4ae7f3.jpg

WildHoney said:
Hi to everyone who's just arrived :wave:

I'm gonna stay until my eyes are like lead weights and i can't keep them pen any longer...

Unfortunately i got to get up at 6am GMT for work.. BOO:sad:

You're such a trooper! :hug:

You're there! Well, it's just that i saw that you mentioned that if anyone was able to go along to either Cardiff or a London concert then hubby wouldn't mind giving up his place? So, i thought does that mean if i were able to, would that be able to happen? I don't know yet, but i just wondered if it were a possibility?

B

VP! .... how is your mom!? :hug:
My mom terrified me for years with her realllyyyy serious asthm- from the time I was a little kid till ui was around 20.

Then she went to a special institute for 6 mons where a bunch of new drugs were being tried out....and came home and has been so much more improved the whole rest of her [continuing] life!

PLUS we started following up on wholistic health.....

if you're not taking extra Vit C, you should be.
Start with 500 mg a day ahnd over several weeks take it up in 500 {1/2 gram} doses oh every 2 weeks til you get to around 2 gram a day....2000 mg.

Seriously....i have done thaT FOR AGES...not currently BECause of money but i want to again go back to at least1gram a dayimpriove my over all immune system and C is one of the most major players.

Some health people also reccomend an extra 500 mg [1/2] gram BEFORE exercise or other strenous activities....{heh, heh}

That's a good one, but i will be off in 15 mins, i'm afraid!

Seriously have stuff to do! :(

Seems as tho' Bri is taking another nite off!

So Wild - what have you drank? And how many times were you on the merry-go-round?(wink,wink!) :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
You're there! Well, it's just that i saw that you mentioned that if anyone was able to go along to either Cardiff or a London concert then hubby wouldn't mind giving up his place? So, i thought does that mean if i were able to, would that be able to happen? I don't know yet, but i just wondered if it were a possibility?

Susan if you can get down here i've a ticket for you!!!!!!

London may be easier option as got hotel & train booked in his name for cardiff. Also London at weekend. Just get down here you can stay with me free of charge..

dazzledbylight said:
B

VP! .... how is your mom!? :hug:
My mom terrified me for years with her realllyyyy serious asthm- from the time I was a little kid till ui was around 20.

Then she went to a special institute for 6 mons where a bunch of new drugs were being tried out....and came home and has been so much more improved the whole rest of her [continuing] life!

PLUS we started following up on wholistic health.....

if you're not taking extra Vit C, you should be.
Start with 500 mg a day ahnd over several weeks take it up in 500 {1/2 gram} doses oh every 2 weeks til you get to around 2 gram a day....2000 mg.

Seriously....i have done thaT FOR AGES...not currently BECause of money but i want to again go back to at least1gram a dayimpriove my over all immune system and C is one of the most major players.

Some health people also reccomend an extra 500 mg [1/2] gram BEFORE exercise or other strenous activities....{heh, heh}

Dazzled....awww, thanks a lot for your thoughts. She seems better today, actually. *sigh of relief*...I think she'll slowly improve. If she was going to get worse and need to be hospitalized, I had a feeling it would have been last night.

Her breathing problems are due to her heart. She has to be watched closely for congestive heart failure. That's when she would need to be rushed to emerg. But, it seems that she's out of the woods, for now.

If you're talking vit C for her, she's on so many meds, she can't take herbs/vitamins. Me, I take a ton of vit. C...3000 mg per day. I rarely ever get colds.

Last edited:
Wow everyone seems very partied out today :(

:sigh: Guess partying will have to wait till the weekend then eh girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom