Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

yeah, storms tend to move south east from here though, so I wasn't sure if you ran the chance of having the same ones hit your area. They probably change alot over lake Huron, anyway :hmm: :nerd:

Hi Sarah :hug: How've you been?

:lol: Weather geeks! :love:

Here, they generally take a west to east path, sometimes NW to SE, but not usually.

Wild, you can imagine me wet if you want. :flirt:

SG

Every time i see you're signature i burst into...

It's not that easy being green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

And see Kermit :lol: :reject:

kermit3.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Dis! :wave: I haven't forgotten your name yet! :wink: :hug:

Where are you and your mom going for vacation?

:cry:

no where that extravegent...Kennebunkport Maine, I take her there every summer...kinda a tradition of ours:heart: I figure she deserves it for having to put up with my fathers crap for so long:madspit: so I feel its my duty to make sure she has a good time:wink:

Dismantled said:

:cry:

no where that extravegent...Kennebunkport Maine, I take her there every summer...kinda a tradition of ours:heart: I figure she deserves it for having to put up with my fathers crap for so long:madspit: so I feel its my duty to make sure she has a good time:wink:

What a great daughter, that's so nice of you! :love:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Weather geeks! :love:

Here, they generally take a west to east path, sometimes NW to SE, but not usually.

Wild, you can imagine me wet if you want. :flirt:

OMG.....weathergasm:combust: I am such a NERD about the weather:hyper: Mr Dis makes fun of me ALL THE TIME:lol: I would go back to school to be a weather person if I could:drool: :drool: I am glad to see other weather geeks here!!!!

Dismantled said:

OMG.....weathergasm:combust: I am such a NERD about the weather:hyper: Mr Dis makes fun of me ALL THE TIME:lol: I would go back to school to be a weather person if I could:drool: :drool: I am glad to see other weather geeks here!!!!

I always have an Environment Canada weather forecast/doppler radar window open. :reject: :nerd: :lol:

WildHoney said:
SG

Every time i see you're signature i burst into...

It's not that easy being green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

And see Kermit :lol: :reject:

kermit3.jpg

:lol: Jim Henson is one of my heroes :love: The man was a genius of story-telling :yes:

But I was actually thinking about that song because I just read Gregory Maguire's 'Wicked' and 'Son of a Witch' :up: both awesome books, and they center around the wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz ... but the perspective makes you see her life and get to know her as a person. And When I think of her, I think of that song :reject: :lol:

that kind of sums up her story, in a nutshell' it's not easy being green' :lmao:

Dis, thats really nice; it's so great to have something like that which you can do together. And Kennebunkport Maine may not seem special in your mind, but it's somewhere I've never been but would love to visit :up:

VintagePunk said:

What a great daughter, that's so nice of you! :love:

I try:D Dad never really bought her presents either and that always bothered me so Mr Dis and I give her a big christmas and stuff like that......f*ckin father:angry:

Dismantled said:

I try:D Dad never really bought her presents either and that always bothered me so Mr Dis and I give her a big christmas and stuff like that......f*ckin father:angry:

:hug: :sad:
She's obviously done a good job raising you to come away from that with a more generous spirit and lots of love in you to take care of her in those ways :yes:

Some men just make me go all :madwife: :madwife: :angry:

:sigh: I have to go :sad:

I'll be back in a few hours, but I imagine Wild will be in bed and who knows about the rest of you :grumpy: :lol:

:hug: Have a goodnight, in case I don't see you again!

(I'll have Johnny Depp pics and Sims updates when I get back around nine, though :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: :sad:
She's obviously done a good job raising you to come away from that with a more generous spirit and lots of love in you to take care of her in those ways :yes:

Some men just make me go all :madwife: :madwife: :angry:

I know..some can be so uncaring:madwife:

my mom did do a great job considering..I can more easily put myself in her place now....makes me sad sometimes:(

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Unfortunately, Sarah's becoming familiar with father issues, too. :mad:

:hug: its a rough road, she sounds like a strong girl though...it will make her stronger in the long run. Thats the ONE good thing that came out of this...I am intimidated by nobody, put up with little crap, actually I think bullets might bounce off me:lol: Its taken years and years but I think I am thru the confusion and most of the crap I went through...sarah will be ok:hug:

Back
Top Bottom