Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just looking at all the writing on Bono's gates in the "Bono's house" thread. I can't believe fans have written messages to him on his gates. It's one thing to write on the walls at Windmill Lane, but at his house?!?!?

Diane L said:
I was just looking at all the writing on Bono's gates in the "Bono's house" thread. I can't believe fans have written messages to him on his gates. It's one thing to write on the walls at Windmill Lane, but at his house?!?!?

Those are the Crazies....those guys are even worse than us!

At least I like to think of it that way :wink:

Diane L said:

He encourages it. he liked it when he saw the gates at Graceland were like that :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
......Is there such a thing as too much garlic and butter and cheese?........

It depends! :)

If you're going to kiss someone, maybe that garlic isn't the best idea! But there is never, ever. too much butter and cheese!!!! Especially the cheese!!!!

I'm one of those "have some pasta with your grated cheese" type people.

I'm not kissing.....I'm cooking :lol:

I know, its a shocker, I'm really cooking......at midnight.....on a Sat night........

Actually, I have more company coming tomorrow.
Yes, MORE COMPANY!!!

People, leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shakes her head, smoothes out her shirt, brushes her hair back into place, and takes a drink and a deep breath*

:D

I just don't understand what it is about my house that everyone wants to come here for?

:eyebrow: It can't be the cooking.
:mac: It might be the naughtiness that we get into.
:hug: It could be my extra beds and my Green Room.
:cute: It could be my doggie, Amy.
:drool: It could be Mr GG.

Back
Top Bottom