PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
at the risk of brickbats....... :uhoh:

I can wait till late sept rolls around.

I want, I need to take in the rest of beautiful Spring,
and enjoy as much of Summer as I can - when it's not Uber Hot/Humid (90F +) in a slow full intake of beauty & fun.

at the risk of brickbats....... :uhoh:

I can wait till late sept rolls around.

I want, I need to take in the rest of beautiful Spring,
and enjoy as much of Summer as I can - when it's not Uber Hot/Humid (90F +) in a slow full intake of beauty & fun.

Summer is my favorite season. I love going to the shore. I want Dublin to come fast, but is half way through the summer. I think I might go down the day before I leave.:hmm:

This is so aggravating. I'm trying to find another camera battery for my camera. I only have one and it only lasts 4 hours.

I'll be teaching him piano as soon as we get an electric one that my friend is loaning us. Should be fun.

cool!

I haven't played my guitar in several months :( :reject:

I can't find my cord for the boombox. When i get more money & rearrange ($$) it by hopefully 4th of July then I'll go buy a 15 ft cord.

Or as I'm reorganizing and throwing out stuff maybe I'll find the 8 ft one. I'll still get the 15 ft sooner or later!

I also got this particular compay's laminated 6 page instruction sheet on Electric Guitar & playing.
It's cool beacuse it also gives you some "licks" & "riffs" to learn shows you the music, and how to read tabs - which I started to learn, but i couldn't play it anyway for a while after my eye operation even if I'd found the cord by then!

Shows different techniques for playing the strings which some I learned way back on accoustic guitar as well. :)

I have a Canon Powershot and it takes a rechargable battery. I just bought one off of amazon.com for $40.00

It is a little expensive, but I want to take all the pics I can because I don't think I'm ever going to get to go back

It is a little expensive, but I want to take all the pics I can because I don't think I'm ever going to get to go back

then that's a good ideaa!

you'll bring your charger with you...?

OH woah... wait.... what about the difference in USA vs Euro current- amounts?

Will you charger be able to be plugged into your hotel electrical sockets?
I know there are things such as like small hair driers that have a switch for Euro current.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom