PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to save more too, with Paris being added and the Eurotrip! :uhoh: But yeah, I also needed a pair of shades, and I was trying to get them here in Holland but they're out of production so unavailable everywhere!

And I've been getting extra hours at work and this week I work 9 hours for three days, then sunday is a holiday so I'll be earning 300%, 100% extra for sunday, 100% extra for holidays.. :uhoh: So it's good right?

:reject: And then there's the amp I bought last week.

I talked to my boss last night and told him I wanted to transfer to another Outback in 3 weeks. It sucks because there are people there I really like, and I absolutely love working for my boss. He's an awesome guy to work for and I get along with him. But the coworkers who make my shifts hell ruin it for me. I can't deal with coworkers who, instead of ignoring me when they dislike me, make it known to me as much as possible. I can't work in an environment like that. It's affecting me outside of work with my additide towards my mom and my blood sugar levels.

So while I'm happy about getting out of a bad situation, I'm sad to leave people I really like working with, some for 2+ years. And I'll miss by regulars who come in too. But at the same time, I have to do what's best for me.

Sorry to hear you have to change DG. :hug: Can't you talk to your boss about the person disliking you? Maybe they can force her to transfer instead?

I doubt it, GG. And no one is forcing me to transfer. I'm doing it myself. Plus, she's not the only person who's nasty to me. I can't expect them to get rid of those servers because I have a problem with them. :shrug: It just sucks because there's a big pack mentality there. And I hate that. At this point, I just want to get the fuck out of there.

:wave: Ali, long time no see/talk. Too bad you're not making it all the way over here for the tour (or that I'm not going to Dublin :angry: )

Summer thunderstorms are one of the very few good things about living in the desert. We've got about another month and a half to wait for ours.
:wave: You're on holidays now, right?
It's going to be a great trip, but I could still wish it was longer and took me to North America!

:shifty: I got one ticket from Renato, one from a Dutch forum guy. Means that I'm going to have to meet up with his girlfriend, but still. Relationships can be broken right? :whistle:
... I'm getting confused about the disposition of Renato's tickets... is this about Ams I or II? :forgetful: ... I might just PM you.

:nerd: A standard bass soundwave has a low frequency, since f = c/lambda, f should be around 20-200 Hz, would make lambda around 3x10^8th/20-200 is a LOT of centimeters and thus meters.
So yeah, they're waaay too big to fit in my room, or any normal sized room. :yes:
... Maybe that's why I sound like crap when I play. :lol:

I doubt it, GG. And no one is forcing me to transfer. I'm doing it myself. Plus, she's not the only person who's nasty to me. I can't expect them to get rid of those servers because I have a problem with them. :shrug: It just sucks because there's a big pack mentality there. And I hate that. At this point, I just want to get the fuck out of there.

:hug: Sorry to hear you're in such an awkward position, DG... I hope the transfer works out for you.

:hug: That sucks DG. There are some people that I work with, that are all around the same age as me and they all hangout together. They go out for each other's birthdays and I never get invited. I just try to ignore them. Some of them are kind of snobby and I don't like people like that. One of the girls kind of hurt me last year. Her birthday is about 10 days before mine and her and some of the other girls went out for her birthday 5 days after mine. I wasn't not invited to go and no one from my work remembered my birthday. I didn't work on my birthday, but it is just a nice jesture to remember someones birthday that you have worked with for over 5 years. That is part of the reason why my birthday sucked last year and this year I will be in Dublin to see the boys and will be 3000 miles away from those bitches.

Yes, Ali, I am on vacation!!! For the next 10 weeks! I have a bajillion things to do of course and I'm sure they'll get done, slowly but surely. Managed to unpack most of the house this week (except the extra bedroom for which we have literally NO furniture, not a bed, bookshelf, desk, NADA).

:shh: I'm also writing a play.

DG, glad you're getting out of a crummy situation and at least you don't have to look for a new job to do it.

Laura, being in Dublin seeing U2 sounds like an AWESOME way to forget bad birthdays past and CELEBRATE in style :up:

:uhoh: When you're not supposed to spend any money it's a bad idea to go shopping with your mother.

:reject: After this I promise I'm not gonna spend anymore. I just needed a couple of things and saw some nice shirts. Ack. I suck at this. I used to be so good at saving. :doh: Now I'm just good at spending my savings!

:uhoh: When you're not supposed to spend any money it's a bad idea to go shopping with your mother.

:reject: After this I promise I'm not gonna spend anymore. I just needed a couple of things and saw some nice shirts. Ack. I suck at this. I used to be so good at saving. :doh: Now I'm just good at spending my savings!

'sokay. Sometimes you just can't say no to a nice top or a great pair of shoes.

Yeah, I needed new bras badly and the 2nd one was only 10 euros(special offer!). So yeah, had to get two. And I saw this really nice purple shirt. :D

:reject: Damn, what happened to me? I hate shopping!

:yawn: I'll be going to bed now, gotta get up at 5(!) am tomorrow. :crack: work from 6 till 3pm. I'll be going back to bed afterwards I think.

Enjoy your holidays Zu. :hug:

Yeah, I needed new bras badly and the 2nd one was only 10 euros(special offer!). So yeah, had to get two. And I saw this really nice purple shirt. :D

:reject: Damn, what happened to me? I hate shopping!

:yawn: I'll be going to bed now, gotta get up at 5(!) am tomorrow. :crack: work from 6 till 3pm. I'll be going back to bed afterwards I think.

Enjoy your holidays Zu. :hug:

You're turning into a girlGG! :giggle:
And thanks, I will :yes:

Hi ladies. :love:
:wave: How's life?

:nerd: A standard bass soundwave has a low frequency, since f = c/lambda, f should be around 20-200 Hz, would make lambda around 3x10^8th/20-200 is a LOT of centimeters and thus meters.
So yeah, they're waaay too big to fit in my room, or any normal sized room. :yes:

:ohmy:

oh my gawd, she's speaking semi-higher math to me ! :huh: :yikes:
:D

:der:
f = frequency

what the hell is lambda ?

c = ?? centimeters?

3 times(x) 10 ?? to the 8th power?

and what does the - / mean in equations?!? :help:

:lol:

zu!

wild!

Laura! that sucks about your co-workers not remembering your birthday after being there 5 years, and remembering the other one's so close to yours. :madspit:

gg2!

dg! :hug: :( sorry to hear your have to leave and miss certainpeople. At least you don't have to look for anew job.

carlos! :corn: is that your appetizer before main lunch or after lunch snACK? :D

Back
Top Bottom