PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: Ali, guess who's coming to Amsterdam II with us.\

On another note, we had a HUGE thunderstorm in the night, and it's been rainy all day. :yippie: My hay fever is totally gone!

And I'm working so much this week, all the money going into the U2 tour fund. :drool: I might even have something left afterwards!

It was toaster right? :D

Just had a go with my new amp. :drool: Bass amps >>>>>> puny little guitar amps!

Which reminds me, I need to take a pic of it!

bassamp.jpg

:D There.

:uhoh: I really need to get the shit I don't use out of my room. I didn't even realise I still have those Donald Ducks there.

Bass amps are special indeed. Speaking of bass guitar gear: I have a Boss Limiter-Enhancer Bass effect pedal somewhere and it does a mighty fine job of EQ-ing the tone. But I haven't tried it for years - I am a guitarist after all.

Ohh you have a bass pedal! :ohmy:

I want one of those some day, to be able to perfectly play New Born by Muse. Their bassist is awesome! :drool:

Oh definately a good track! And a good basspart! I also like Map of the Problematique a lot, I really need to learn a couple more Muse tracks. :lol: The problem is just that there are too many I want to learn!

New Born I can play slowly, once I go quickly I fuck up.

What's your favourite Muse track?

It shifts all the time, so I'll just throw some out there for you:

Time Is Running Out
Sing for Absolution
Sunburn (with the 747-Gone/Mofo sound going on)
Starlight
Map of The Problematique (Oh, how I wish I could recreate that intro sound)
Muscle Museum
Plug In Baby

:ohmy: I don't think I've heard Sunburn yet.

:reject: I got all their albums on a cd from my friend, but I haven't had time to listen to them all yet. I did buy Absolution, Origins of Symmetry and BHAR though.

Their sound is so odd, I love it. The effects, Matthew's falsetto. Just brilliant!

Holy Crap! That's definately Gone solo ish! :combust: Thanks for showing, I'm definately putting Showbiz on my playlist next!

This is what I love most about Muse, the combination of a nice, slow piano intro, and then BAM the guitar's right in your face!

My favourite is New Born. That song just... I don't know it's odd, but the first time I heard it... it blew my mind. It still does with every listen. The slow piano intro, then the fast bass in it, then the effect and piano switching to guitar, the whole song is just one big piece of awesomeness.

Back
Top Bottom