Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Russty! :wave: :hug:

Drea - I was quite disappointed that they didn't have the farmer guy in the film....... can't remember what he's called! Anyway, there's quite a bit missed out of the film, which is a bit of a bummer&i kind of imagined a different score to go with it!

browneyedgirl40 said:
If I can stay away from the blue crack that long

You can never stay away from the blue crack that long.:crack:

:giggle: I can see myself coming in "for a break" in between discs of FOTR:EE or between FOTR and TTT:EE and staying on the rest of the day :wink: But hell, I'm on vacation so it doesn't matter :lol:

2edit516.jpg

2edit300.jpg

2edit287.jpg

susanp6 said:
Bye Russty! :wave: :hug:

Drea - I was quite disappointed that they didn't have the farmer guy in the film....... can't remember what he's called! Anyway, there's quite a bit missed out of the film, which is a bit of a bummer&i kind of imagined a different score to go with it!

We got to see - or rather hear - a little bit of Farmer Maggot just after Sam and Frodo run into Merry and Pippin in the cornfield ;)

Sam: "You've been into Farmer Maggot's crops!" *Scythe appears over the top of the corn, angry voice starts telling them off and chasing them* *hobbits run*

*G*

I don't know if you've listened to the cast commentary on the extended FOTR, but at the very end, just after the credits start, Elijah Wood says "We'd just like to send a shoutout to Tom Bombadil for taking care of us." and the rest of the hobbits agree *G* And Peter Jackson makes a point of saying during the director's commentary that "Just because something isn't shown, doesn't mean it didn't happen," that they couldn't show everything ;)

:reject: Did I happen to mention I was a LOTR movie geek as well as being a book geek?

Last edited:
Drea said:

We got to see - or rather hear - a little bit of Farmer Maggot just after Sam and Frodo run into Merry and Pippin in the cornfield ;)

Sam: "You've been into Farmer Maggot's crops!" *Scythe appears over the top of the corn, angry voice starts telling them off and chasing them* *hobbits run*

*G*

I don't know if you've listened to the cast commentary on the extended FOTR, but at the very end, just after the credits start, Elijah Wood says "We'd just like to send a shoutout to Tom Bombadil for taking care of us." and the rest of the hobbits agree *G* And Peter Jackson makes a point of saying during the director's commentary that "Just because something isn't shown, doesn't mean it didn't happen," that they couldn't show everything ;)

[small] :reject: Did I happen to mention I was a LOTR movie geek as well as being a book geek?[/small]

:hug: Don't hide, be proud! I'm a massive LOTR freak Books and Movies :yes:

TOM BOMBADIL!!!! That's the name i was trying to remember Drea! Thanks! :D :up:

It looks like somebody is way ahead of me on the cloning Bono idea. Sad girl you've already turned him into a sim.:cute:

Reckon i'll be off soon as it's 4.35 in the morn here&i really need to do a lot tom&start going to bed at more normal times for me, unfortunately! Damn time zones! :madspit:

At Susan's mention of "hawt Bono in purple shirt" photos, I went to the main PLEBA thread to investigate this further.

As a Bono-in-purple-shirt afficinado, it was something I had to do.

:bow: to Susan for mentioning existance of those photos.

The pics are in the France concert photos thread, along with some great concert photos. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom