Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty! :sexywink: My story's about half way down pg 7 of this thread! Glad you love him too! He's a very similar accent to my own! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
U2Bono879.jpg

:bono: Um... excuse me, you must be new here... y'see, the only person what gets the mic is me!

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like that tattoo Russty...reminds me a bit of that heart with the wings that's on the Mofo (I think) single cover...but a guitar version

Thanks Weldy :hug: I actually originally thought I would do a heart with wings. A heart with wings has been a really popular imagine in the art world for many years in different forms. The more I thought about it the more I realized that the guitar represents my heart and soul anyway. And if something is in my head long enough it will usually end up with wings of some sort. Wings always have meant freedom, faith, and hope to me.

Yes! Bad you Bri - Bend over&feel the wrath of B's hand on your arse!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

I hope you've taken lots of loving care and time over your lovely, long reply when it comes! :D :hug:

I can't be angry at ya for long cos your such a honey Bri! :sexywink: :flirt:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Weldy :hug: I actually originally thought I would do a heart with wings. A heart with wings has been a really popular imagine in the art world for many years in different forms. The more I thought about it the more I realized that the guitar represents my heart and soul anyway. And if something is in my head long enough it will usually end up with wings of some sort. Wings always have meant freedom, faith, and hope to me.

I've always thought about getting a tattoo...but more of a Garfield design.

Um... excuse me, you must be new here... y'see, the only person what gets to use the mic is me!

That's hilarious!:lmao:
I've never seen that picture before.

browneyedgirl40 said:
Hey everybody. :wave:

I didn't know B was allergic to wine.

Pippin is cute. He does rock.:rockon:

Hey BG40.

The allergic to red wine thing was mentioned (by Edge) in a Time magazine cover story on Bono a few years ago.

Russty Cat said:

Sorry babe, but I do have to do a ton of work that I didn't do earlier today. I can watch the movie and hand sew. Sadly I can't do it while I'm on here.

I know the feeling Russty, though I can be on here and crochet - or I could if it wasn't so :censored: hot! :wink: I could do squares while I'm reading the posts, but they'd probably just get put down partway done *G*

Drea said:

I know the feeling Russty, though I can be on here and crochet - or I could if it wasn't so :censored: hot! :wink: I could do squares while I'm reading the posts, but they'd probably just get put down partway done *G*

I feel ya on that. I would probably loose count and screw up the pattern. I can crochet in front of the tv though no prob. I'm quite skilled at "watching" movies with Mr. Cat and working on something or reading a book. I can't really sit there for two hours without doing something with my hands. :lol:

HI E and Brown :hug: :hug:

Susan I read the story! I'm so incredibly jealous! I would love to meet anyone from LOTR, but especially a hobbit, or Orlando Bloom or Viggo. They are my favorites!

The way he speaks is quite similar to the way i talk Russty! :wink:

He was sooo modest, it was incredible: So down to earth! :) :heart: :love: I love him! :wink:

My nephews are both excited about the new Harry Potter book (I bet Adam is, too. He's a big fan)

**Russty, I know what you mean about not sitting still; I have to be doing something else, something with my hands like drawing or doodling, typing or holding a book, if I'm watching tv or a movie... otherwise I fall asleep before the opening credits are over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom