Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

Your lips to Santa's ears, Jo!!!!

But I can see the headline now:

"Santa charged in Bono, Clayton Christmas kidnapping: Kris Kringle klaims American women discussed the idea on Internet."

:ohmy:

Diane L said:

Forrest Gump. VP's watching Forrest Gump. :yes:

That movie is like a box a chocolates ... :wink:

I wanna watch It's a Wonderful Life ... but I don't know where my old tape of it is, and I'll be at my aunt's tomorrow night while it's on (and I don't know if they'll wanna see it).

Diane L said:
I'm listening to Kanye West right now. I seem to have developed an addiction to "Golddigger."

She give me money...when I'm in neeeed...

:reject:

Holler "We want Prenup!" ;)

I myself have a not-so-secret addiction to "Jesus Walks." I would have loved it if Mr. West had been the Detroit opener -- but he had just played his own show in Detroit. So we got Institute.

jobob said:

Holler "We want Prenup!" ;)

I myself have a not-so-secret addiction to "Jesus Walks." I would have loved it if Mr. West had been the Detroit opener -- but he had just played his own show in Detroit. So we got Institute.

I like that song too...but I like his first single best of all...god I wished we had him in my hometown! Good lord he's like a saint in our area....of some sorts. :shrug: I guess I could live with Dashboard Confessionals

I just heard a commercial with the song Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood on it. I have Nina Simone's version on the computer upstairs. I need to get the cd burner fixed so I can burn cds. :sad: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom