Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Yummy! I love cheesecake! :drool:

I'm so worried that my brother and sister in law are gonna screw up Christmas by forgetting desert. Do you think its okay to buy some back up desert just in case? The one time we asked them to bring stuff before they forgot! ARGH! And you have to have some sort of desert on Christmas after you eat all the other ton of food! :drool:

I think a back up dessert is a good idea :up: it's better to have extra left over afterwards than to have none or not enough for everyone :yes:

WildHoney said:

:reject: Didn't you know

:ohmy:

VertigoU2OSC60m.jpg

Apparantly, Adam IS Santa... and Edge is a horny dear. i mean Deer. With horns. :shifty:

SG, withholding cheesecake is torture!! :drool: I believe it's in the human rights code, a little-known article that's not put up during U2 concerts. :wink:

Thanks Bri, I don't remember seeing any dials near it, but I'll look again. See you later! :hug:

Girls, I'm afraid I've warped that poor kid beyond repair. Another few years, and she's not going to be fit for polite society. :lol:

Okay, I really must tear myself away now, and get some of my stuff done. :sad: Hopefully it'll be quick, and I can get back later. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Sadly I must go as well. I need to go wrap some presents before dinner time. A mothers work is never done. *sigh* :wink: See you guys later. :wave: :hug:

Hi anyone/everyone :wave:

I have to wrap some gifts but wanted to pop in and say hello...

i'm searching the web for cheap fares to mexico :shifty:

It was so awkward- they got home and she told me she won't be needing me at least for a few months because of the baby...but that she has 2 other people who need babysitters. I didn't want to commit right away because I don't know if I want to do that and the people I used to babysit for have been calling me lately. It was so weird because I didn't know what to say! I was like I'll call you :huh: Now I'm all stressed because I don't know what to do! :sigh: Why do my parents insist on me having a job!?

/rant

Back
Top Bottom