Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

mine is too:heart:

sorebacklove:love:

:up: changing the furnace filter:wink:

:sorebacklove: :drool:

Doesn't take much to get mine going, lately. Yesterday, I ached from head to toe. :happy:

I've also been bitching about it being VERY dry in here...brutally dry, and have been looking for a bigger humidifier. Found out that the ones you put on furnaces are the ones that all the cool kids are buying these days. When changing my filter, I noticed this little plastic box sitting to the side of my furnace, which seems to have a connection to a water line in it. I spent 15 minutes staring at it, wondering if it's a furnace humidifier that I didn't realize that I have, or a dehumidifier. I still don't know. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:sorebacklove: :drool:

Doesn't take much to get mine going, lately. Yesterday, I ached from head to toe. :happy:

I've also been bitching about it being VERY dry in here...brutally dry, and have been looking for a bigger humidifier. Found out that the ones you put on furnaces are the ones that all the cool kids are buying these days. When changing my filter, I noticed this little plastic box sitting to the side of my furnace, which seems to have a connection to a water line in it. I spent 15 minutes staring at it, wondering if it's a furnace humidifier that I didn't realize that I have, or a dehumidifier. I still don't know. :reject:

I didn't know they even had humidifiers:ohmy:

Bri!!! :clonelove: I read all about the trials and tribulations of your essay while catching up. :sad: At least it's done now. :hug:

Bri's dad with a haircut :drool: I should PM Ruff and let her know.

:lmao:

Jem!! :hug: Have a great Christmas!! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:sorebacklove: :drool

Doesn't take much to get mine going, lately. Yesterday, I ached from head to toe. :happy

I've also been bitching about it being VERY dry in here...brutally dry, and have been looking for a bigger humidifier. Found out that the ones you put on furnaces are the ones that all the cool kids are buying these days. When changing my filter, I noticed this little plastic box sitting to the side of my furnace, which seems to have a connection to a water line in it. I spent 15 minutes staring at it, wondering if it's a furnace humidifier that I didn't realize that I have, or a dehumidifier. I still don't know. :reject

:hmm: Me thinks it's the dehumidifier. It sounds like we have (used to have?)....

Sami :hug:
Dissy! :hug:
SG! :hug:
Jem :hug:
:love: :heart:s 4 all!
I feel all christmasy!

:hmm:
I've been thinking of what to get mom (god, I can't rely on dad :tsk: )...everydody loves raymond tapes maybe......
And I've told dad for years to buy her a *ring*...but does he listen? noooooo
What do I know...

Dismantled said:

I didn't know they even had humidifiers:ohmy:

Yeah, apparently they connect to the ductwork of your furnace on newer models (I just got a new furnace 2 years ago), and they're only about a thrid of the price of floor model humidifiers that are big enough to do the entire floor of a house. :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
I've been thinking of what to get mom (god, I can't rely on dad :tsk: )...everydody loves raymond tapes maybe......
And I've told dad for years to buy her a *ring*...but does he listen? noooooo
What do I know...

that's what my mom wants (ring) but if my dad got it himself I somehow doubt that's what it is :lol: at least I hope that's not what it is :uhoh: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:kiss:

I got all excited cause I got a PM, it asked me to open it.........and then, like some evil grinsh it smacked me down by telling me I couldn't!
:grumpy:

How evil is it that they taunt you?

I just tried to taunt you but it won't let me send one :angry: :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:kiss:

I got all excited cause I got a PM, it asked me to open it.........and then, like some evil grinsh it smacked me down by telling me I couldn't!
:grumpy:

How evil is it that they taunt you?

you, weldy and BG:happy:!! I don't feel so alone now:heart:

I know it sucks:madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Bri!!! :clonelove: I read all about the trials and tribulations of your essay while catching up. :sad: At least it's done now. :hug:

Yes! Thank god! :happy:
Heck, I didn't even post the part where MS word had an error and took 3/4 of my essay with it. :yikes: Thank god it recovered.

Bri's dad with a haircut :drool: I should PM Ruff and let her know.

:lmao:!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: Me thinks it's the dehumidifier. It sounds like we have (used to have?)....

Okay, I have literally been working like a fucking Mofo for weeks now, trying to get moisture into this house, so that we don't dry up into little flakes and just float away before spring, and now I find out that something evil down there is sucking up the precious moisture??

:scream: :scream: :sad: :sad:

I have to go girls:sad:

I should be one some tomorrow!

If not Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all:heart:

mistletoe.jpg
[/IMG]

:wink:
:drool:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I have literally been working like a fucking Mofo for weeks now, trying to get moisture into this house, so that we don't dry up into little flakes and just float away before spring, and now I find out that something evil down there is sucking up the precious moisture??

:scream: :scream: :sad: :sad:

Ok, I just went down and looked. You say you have a newer model right?
We got whatever used to be down there replaced a few years ago, and now the crazy box with a tube, says (in nice clear letters) Humidifier.
Alto I still think it acts as the dehumidifier too....:hmm:

Merry Christmas Dis!
:hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
See you Dis, Merry Christmas! :hug:

Bono and mistletoe :drool:

Bono and me under the Christmas tree, flailing about so wildly that we knock it over :ohmy: :combust:

I cannot leave when talk like that starts:ohmy:

and it would be me and Bono:drool: ..you don't have a tree remember:lmao:

maybe you two could flail under your furnace:love::combust:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom