Pleban Girl Party: Getting Ready for Hallowen with a U2 Marathon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys I seriously HAVE to Meet Larry in Detroit :hyper: Oh Pleaseplease let me meet Larry in Detroit! :begging:

Larry.jpg

photo45.jpg

Halloween rocks! Good job Weldy! :hug: :dance:

I love making costumes and decorating! I might even go to a pumpkin patch with mini-cats class next week. :drool: We have great privatly owned farms here that have great pumpkin patches.

Nighty night Drea and Bri :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

SG when you meet Larry we expect a full detailed report! What does he smell like, how hot he is in person, and did he smile? :wink:

Night Bri :hug: Good luck with studying; though I'm sure you'll do fine :heart:

Russty - If (when) I get to meet him I'll get as detailed a report as possible - Sight/Sound/touch/smell/taste :drool:

I may end up in traction for licking him but it would be so worth it :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
Night Bri :hug: Good luck with studying; though I'm sure you'll do fine :heart:

Russty - If (when) I get to meet him I'll get as detailed a report as possible - Sight/Sound/touch/smell/taste :drool:

I may end up in traction for licking him but it would be so worth it :faint:

I never even thought of licking Larry, but I do remember whispering to Sarah as Bono was coming toward us, "I should lick him so that I'll get to keep him." :hyper: :lol:

I went a bit blotto!!111 with the credit card tonight {$43}

I got Patti smiths 96 "Dream of Life" CD - have album, no turntable ...left it at old apt..:sad:

THEN got 2 U2 singles....older

FINALLY got Lady with a Spinning Head {shorter version} W and Night & Day? AND oNE

also UNLESS I'M MIXING UP THE 2 ........

2 version/mixes of WGRYWH :drool:
but also of great interst to me U2's covers of 2 great olde songs

Paint it black {stones}
Fourtunate son {Fogerty/ }

i was able to imagine bono singing these along the bands interpetation.......let's see how close i am! :hyper: :lol:

Hey jules :hug: Hows it going?

VP - You may get one hell of a show in the meet and greet in Detroit :tongue: Larrrrrryyyyy! :tongue: Come back! Try it you might like it!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom