Pleban Girl Party: Getting Ready for Hallowen with a U2 Marathon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
SG!! Sami!! :hug: :hug:

Sami, I'm not sure. I'm at my freelance office in Manhattan right now. I think I'll leave here about 4 and walk over to the gallery where Anton Corbijn's photos are being displayed...I really want to see them. After that, I'll head up to the Garden.

Girls, I'm torn. I know I've been telling Dazz and others that I'm done with waiting on sidewalks to try to meet Bono. But I'm sitting here and...I'm wondering...I just don't feel like getting all drenched again and probably not meeting him again. I've tried three times and it hasn't happened, so I really should wait until November and (hopefully) better weather.

But, still...:sigh:

Hi diane, I'm heading up there to msg in a little while :hyper: :hyper: . I've checked TM $for GA'soff & on yesterday & night and just now no luck :madspit: :madspit:

:wink: ah, well I'll go planet myself by the barricade in the arrival/departure area. IOh i'll look for ruff to say hi & i'll keep an look out for you as well, diane.

JUST in case........:laugh: :hug:

Dazzledbylight - you are holding the thread up all by yourself!!:wink:

i hope you get to see the gallery show, dl I went yesterday. It's great to see the photos really big! Some i've never seen in print or on-line so that was an extra treat. And for you...the way a partiular photo is placed.... heh.............

:ohmy: I think i forgot to look at this low showcase that's in the swecond part of the space.as i'm posting i just remebered 2 guys looking into it..:hmm: you can tell me what was in there if you go.

It's BETWEEN 10 & 11th Ave take the M23 crosstown. On the3 southside of the street about??? halfway between the AVENUES....
:D

Hey girls! :hug:

I just bought a printer and carried it up a mountain to my res and now my arms are completely dead......:huh:

How are you girls doing?

I'm not too bad Mucca! :hug:

I bought the 3 versions on release of ABOY today!!!! :love: :happy: :dance:

I haven't played them yet, but i notice that there's one of the live versions of Miss Sarajevo on one of them, so that'll be great!!!!

Are your arms really sore? :huh: I'd be so exhausted after carrying all of that gear! :ohmy:

YourWildHorses said:
I'm not too bad Mucca! :hug:

I bought the 3 versions on release of ABOY today!!!!

I haven't played them yet, but i notice that there's one of the live versions of Miss Sarajevo on one of them, so that'll be great!!!!

Are your arms really sore? :huh: I'd be so exhausted after carrying all of that gear! :ohmy:

Oooh!! I need to go buy it too! I'll get it the day my midterms are over as at motivator to study :D (I'll probably end up buying it tomorrow or something :lol: ) The video for city of blinding lights and ABOY are on it too right?

Not at the moment but they probably will be tomorrow....:huh:

I booked my plane ticket home for christmas today. The bad thing though is I have to fly back to Montreal on New Year's Day! I hate how McGill starts classes a week earlier than everyone else! ARGGGHHH :mad:

Hi Tili :wave: I haven't met you before.

Dis!! :hug:
How are yah?

Hey Dis!!:wave:

Hey Mucca - good to meet you!:wave:

Susan - i found out that they showed Conan on one of the sky channels a few weeks back - :mad: how mad am I to have missed it!!!!:mad:

Dazz - you off to see the boys tonight???

Dismantled said:
Mucca:hyper: long time no type! I am good, how are you?:hug:

Indeed!

It's been busy. I'm half-way through midterms. I can't wait till this month is over ! I just saw a bunch of pics from new york and I saw some of their recent playlists and I can't wait till they come to Montreal!!! :hyper::drool::drool:

YourWildHorses said:
Hiya Dis!!!! :wink: had any mushrooms lately then? :sexywink: :lol: were they magic?!?! :ohmy:

Mucca! Yes, COBL vid is on it so i may get to see your arm?! :huh: :lol: that's a total bummer about having to fly back to Uni on New years' day! So it won't be quiet for you then? :giggle: get it?

Dis what have you been doing lately??? :ohmy:

Thankfully I do get it or else I wouldn't be able to call myself a pleban! :lol:

Any of you guys watch the Conan show? I loved the "year 2000" sketch!! :lol:

Mucca said:

Dis what have you been doing lately??? :ohmy:

Thankfully I do get it or else I wouldn't be able to call myself a pleban! :lol:

Any of you guys watch the Conan show? I loved the "year 2000" sketch!! :lol:

what have I been doing?:shifty: Oh nothing...got married....saw the boys...same old stuff:wink:

Yes I saw Conan and laughed my head off:lmao: I:heart:Urkel

YourWildHorses said:
Hiya Dis!!!! :wink: had any mushrooms lately then? :sexywink: :lol: were they magic?!?! :ohmy:

No:wink: no magic mushrooms...although they do grow up here under cow pies:| :yuck:

Mr. Dis and I love mushrooms:drool:

Ah, the Conan show! I missed it cos i had understood it'd be on at 11.45 my time on CNBC, but it was an hour earlier!!!! :madspit: :mad: :(

So i didn't see it! I've been asking what that year 2000 sketch is all about, but no-one seems to have noticed so i'll have another go&ask can someone please explain the point of that sketch as i've NEVER seen this show! :huh:

Yeah Mucca as in 'all is quiet on New Years's day' :whistle: :whistle: !!!

Back
Top Bottom