Pleban Girl Party: Getting Ready for Hallowen with a U2 Marathon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I think's she scared to admit loving Bono as she's scared you'll tasser her :lol:

:lol: It would make living with me uncomfortable. I'm in a postion where I could make her life a living hell if I wanted to. :evil: :lmao:

But she never has been one to have celebrity crushes...she might drool over Johnny Depp occasionally, but that's about it. :shrug:

Susan, Edge IS cool. :yes: I'd love to hang out with him. I was watching the HOF speeches again last night, and it struck me just how funny and eloquent he is. :heart: But I've never been attracted to any of them other than Bono. Even when Larry came out to meet us looking so droolworthy...he's a GORGEOUS man...but still, nothing for me. :lol: It's only Bono. :love:

Thanks for that Jules! Very sweet of you&if only we could meet for NY!!!!! :hyper: :sigh:

That's pretty crappy then VP! :madspit: funny that, since Mucca mentioned buying them! :hmm:

:lol: Wild! Hmmm kids making a noise! :mad: I was reading about how some kids have been allowed into the 'quiet zones' on trains here! What's that about? That defeats the point of having a carriage on the train where you can get peace&quiet away from noise!!!! :shrug: :crazy:

You lucky thing getting it for £5! :ohmy: i got mine in Virgin in the city centre today!

Jules!!!! :hug: Thanks so much!! :) We're so glad to have you here, and I'm especially happy that things are going so well for you with your boyfriend - you seem genuinely happy, and it's really nice to see. :)

And it was much better than my pretty much non-existent speeches. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Jules!!!! :hug: Thanks so much!! :) We're so glad to have you here, and I'm especially happy that things are going so well for you with your boyfriend - you seem genuinely happy, and it's really nice to see. :)

And it was much better than my pretty much non-existent speeches. :lol:

Thank you so much :hug:

YourWildHorses said:
That's pretty crappy then VP! :madspit: funny that, since Mucca mentioned buying them! :hmm:

Okay, now that you mention it, the offer was for the three cds and a special cd wallet to put them in...maybe it's just the wallet that's not available here?? I was in a fairly major music store today and they didn't have it in, but I'll look again.:)

I think you'll manage it Wild, since you have what? 3 weeks to go!

Yep Edgy is the epitome of cool!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Wish i could post pix&i could show you all which one i meant! :( altho i can tell you that he looks like he's standing in front of some selection of bags&Bono has signed this red on! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Dis!! :hug:

I can't believe I forgot about you in my speech. Now you are there. :)

Oh really..I didn't notice you FORGOT ME:angry: really..I had no idea:angry:

I'm like a bad omen to come haunt you:angry:

:wink:

hey girlies:wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
VP...you speech was better than mine...even though mine was "well written out"....trust me on that one :wink: :hug: :heart:

At least you did a speech. :reject: :lol:

Wild, is the jacket in Jem's bag?? I haven't looked in it, but if it's not in the bag, then I don't have it. :( I just told the woman at the hotel to get our stuff, because I thought you and Jem were picking up yours in the morning before you went to the airport. It took her forever to find it, but she just brought out our stuff, a black Prince's Trust bag, and a black handbag.

Before you go and buy the cds, let me look again here to make sure we don't have them. :hug:

hiya girls :hyper:

dave looked so hot today at work :drool: we do apparently talk at work too much sometiimes though :lol: we decided since we're both working 24/30/31 decenber we're gonna have own own litlle party, were both gonna bring in food and some drink(soft drinks we'll be at work :lol:) and cause more mayhem than normal :rockon: lol make those days smore fun as not alot of people will be in work

also for those of you who saw my Moose i bought at the CN Tower it has a name, Dave has named it Murray The Moose, it now has a hat (a slinky, which has a sticker that says i :heart: U2 on it :lol: )

yes we were bored at work so decorated the Moose

Back
Top Bottom