Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:
I'm surfing around the Batman website :drool: ..and it's flash-heavy so there's all these ridiculous sound effects...everytime a new window opens it's all *GAHjooom* and *reeerrrrrr*

:lol:

I love the old Batman show with there action words on the screen. It was sooo cool!

*clandestinely surveying a Christian Bale website*

...perhaps he is worthy consideration for entrance into the Harem. Of course my sister (The Harem Master) will have to approve both his candidacy and evaluation. Still...it's looking pretty good. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:
night Fly, Weldy. :hug:

Eless, wow. I've read them both about 5 times, and each time, something new jumps out at me. You're very talented.

Lemme post some of my old high school angst poems. That would turn Shakespeare off writing poetry!! :yuck: :laugh:

That's very sweet though. :hug:

I greatly prefer true rhyme schemes to free verse. Free verse is technically too easy and yet emotionally very difficult to nail. Most free verse to me comes across as :blahblah:

Verse on the other hand is a much more satisfying challenge.

Elessarian said:
*clandestinely surveying a Christian Bale website*

...perhaps he is worthy consideration for entrance into the Harem. Of course my sister (The Harem Master) will have to approve both his candidacy and evaluation. Still...it's looking pretty good. :hmm:

You and your sister have your high-brow Harem, whereas Sarah and I have our "I'd Do Him" club.

Since we have such disparate tastes, it's a relatively small club, consisting of only Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, and Jon Stewart.

:hmm: The way she's been going on lately, she may be ready to add JT Bono. I'll have to ask her in the morning.

VintagePunk said:

I remember little 4 - 5 year old me playing Batman incessantly with my friends. I used to use my mother's aprons as capes. :cute:

Ah the good old days years ago when Star Wars and Batman were the big things going.....oh wait..... :wink:

Oh well, if it aint broke!

Christian Bale is so worth it! He is a great actor and totally drool worthy! :drool: :combust:

I just got the sweetest note back from my Aunt about the Aid for Africa note I sent out. This is coming from my aunt who is an actress, activist, cancer survivor, published author and all around amazing woman!

You are amazing.... and you are right. If not me then who. My love to you. Aunt dianne

I love her so much! She is the one person in my life who has always told me that I could do or be anything that I wanted too. When I was very young, she told me that I should embrace who I am and make a life for myself that I would love and have no regrets of. And she has been sooo supportive of my art career. :heart: Sometimes I wish she was my mother. :( My mom even said that we should have been mother and daughter.

VintagePunk said:

You and your sister have your high-brow Harem, whereas Sarah and I have our "I'd Do Him" club.

Since we have such disparate tastes, it's a relatively small club, consisting of only Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, and Jon Stewart.

:hmm: The way she's been going on lately, she may be ready to add JT Bono. I'll have to ask her in the morning.

I have an image of you and Sarah sitting back on the couch with cheetos and soda watching TV in the dark all in a stupor..."I'd do him. Him, not so much. But him, oh yeah." :wink:

Well, my sister's Harem consists of our mansion, one so nice it would make Hef blush. There are wings of course, The Black T-Shirt Wing, the Members In Training Lounge, the Men of Gorgeous Color Wing. U2 are of course senior members with full access priviliges. :wink:

dianne_chandler_jolie_relayforlife2004.jpg

This is a picture of her with my cousins two girls, off of my Aunts website.

www.pinkribbongifts.com

All the money made from the site goes to support an organization in her area that helps treat breast cancer.

Elessarian said:

I have an image of you and Sarah sitting back on the couch with cheetos and soda watching TV in the dark all in a stupor..."I'd do him. Him, not so much. But him, oh yeah." :wink:

Well, my sister's Harem consists of our mansion, one so nice it would make Hef blush. There are wings of course, The Black T-Shirt Wing, the Members In Training Lounge, the Men of Gorgeous Color Wing. U2 are of course senior members with full access priviliges. :wink:

Ours probably takes place in an Airstream trailer, in a trailer park somewhere. Or a seedy motel. Both of which would probably appeal to Bill Clinton. :wink: That man just oozes charisma...

VintagePunk said:

Ours probably takes place in an Airstream trailer, in a trailer park somewhere. Or a seedy motel. Both of which would probably appeal to Bill Clinton. :wink: That man just oozes charisma...

Are you kidding? Nothing beats a nice Airstream!! A harem on wheels...sah-weeeeet!!

Russty Cat said:
Christian Bale is so worth it! He is a great actor and totally drool worthy! :drool: :combust:

I just got the sweetest note back from my Aunt about the Aid for Africa note I sent out. This is coming from my aunt who is an actress, activist, cancer survivor, published author and all around amazing woman!

I love her so much! She is the one person in my life who has always told me that I could do or be anything that I wanted too. When I was very young, she told me that I should embrace who I am and make a life for myself that I would love and have no regrets of. And she has been sooo supportive of my art career. :heart: Sometimes I wish she was my mother. :( My mom even said that we should have been mother and daughter.

That's awesome, Russty!! I'm glad you have someone so supportive in your life. :) :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I envision our airstream as having seen better days. It probably has shag carpetting stapled to the walls. :wink:

Puke green shag carpeting!!! mwhahahaha :evil: :laugh: Can you imagine the rug burns you'd get in there? :ohmy: :shifty: :huh: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I envision our airstream as having seen better days. It probably has shag carpetting stapled to the walls. :wink:

Well, we've added so many mental wings and parlors and decks and so forth to our mansion that it probably looks more like the Pentagon than a house. My sister's favorite room is of course her throne room, where The Rock fans her with giant palms, Jamie Oliver barbeques on the veranda, and Hugh Jackman mans the bar making fruity bevvies for everyone.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom