Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BB - nope, my dr had no clue. He said it might have been due to my rubbing it a lot. I was crying a fair bit the other day, and that might have set it off. And no offense is taken. :) He said the drugs should kick in very quickly, and I should be completely back to normal by the weekend.

Hi Wayne! :hug:

BD - it went well. I have another interview tomorrow for a completely different position that sounds really exciting. I've been having lots of interviews and meetings, but I'm still hopeful that something good will come of all of this. Thanks for asking! :)

ThoraSEB said:
BB - nope, my dr had no clue. He said it might have been due to my rubbing it a lot. I was crying a fair bit the other day, and that might have set it off. And no offense is taken. :) He said the drugs should kick in very quickly, and I should be completely back to normal by the weekend.

Awww good that it can be cleared up so quickly :hug: I got a hold of an infection one time that took 6 months for everything to finally clear up completely. I had the great fortune of it involving my eye and face too lol.

Btw good luck with your interviews :hug: Meant to tell you last night and got sidetracked. Something good is bound to happen soon :).

BB12 thanks to you my PM inbox is all nice and shiny again! :drool:

Thora - that's amazing that they went well. I have a couple job interviews next week and since this is my first attempt at off-campus employment, I'm just a tad nervous. Any tips?

Babydoll said:
Butterball, isn't it?

Not this time,lol,but yes Butterball is his name :). One of my brother's gave my niece Amani a beagle puppy the other day. Has kind of turned into me being the care giver at the moment though,lol. Oh and this little one is a girl her name is Abby :cute:

Nothing major - just places like the The Gap, :)drool: ), Victoria's Secret ( :drool: :drool: ), Vanity, etc - to get some retail experience on my resume. And not to mention the generous employee discounts :shifty:

:wink:

Babydoll said:
Me and dogs :no: :yikes: They are jumpy, clingy, sniffy and you can never tell what their next move will be....

Awwwww will admit this one is a hyper one! She's a cuddler though and is so great with the kid's :cute:

Victoria's Secret :drool: Generous discounts never hurt at all! :giggle: Good luck hope your interviews go well :)

Wayne I thought you would agree :flirt:

Sorry, I'm still here. Just a bit busy at work right now. :D

BD - I can't think of anything at the moment, since I'm a bit scatterbrained today, but I'll send you a PM later. :)

I don't have any pets, no. I'm not home enough to take care of anything properly, and I probably won't ever have pets unless I have kids some day. :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Thora I was wondering what had become of you lol. Hope work isn't too crazy today.

It's normal for this time of year. Nov and Dec are by far the busiest, so it's go go go until the end of the year. That's okay though, because the day just fly by. It's never boring during the holidays. I actually look forward to the craziness. :reject: :lol:

Plus, I work overtime most days now, so my bank account definitely likes that. :love:

Bye BD :hug: Have a good day :)

You know Thora you make a very good point about liking the craziness at work,lol. Sometimes a slower pace is worst then constantly have to do something.

Bet your bank account is very much in love with you :wink:

Awwww Wayne how cute! :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:
You know Thora you make a very good point about liking the craziness at work,lol. Sometimes a slower pace is worst then constantly have to do something.

Bet your bank account is very much in love with you :wink:

No doubt! When there's not a lot to do, I get bored so quickly, but for the next month and a bit, I won't have any time to get bored. :D

My bank account is getting happier. However, last month I had a humongous CC and cell phone bill, so that of course had to be taken care of. But now I'm able to save a bit, which is great. :)

Speaking of work I better get moving. Have something that I need to finish up and submit today. Oh why can't we all be rich and not have to worry about work? lol.

Have a great day everyone! :hug: Thora hope your eye feels a lot better soon.

Bye Wayne :hug:

Talk to you everyone later :wave:

ThoraSEB said:

No doubt! When there's not a lot to do, I get bored so quickly, but for the next month and a bit, I won't have any time to get bored. :D

My bank account is getting happier. However, last month I had a humongous CC and cell phone bill, so that of course had to be taken care of. But now I'm able to save a bit, which is great. :)

You really are excited about this! :lol: See the holidays are good for something after all :wink:

Appears that things are getting back to normal for you now :). Always wish I was in the position to save more then I do. Once I finish my schooling and start my new career then I plan on being able to put more aside.

Back
Top Bottom