Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Ummmm you remember who we are speaking of right? :eyebrow: :wink:

They really are great kids but wow do they know how to get me going lol

:lmao: My little cousin is the same way. She's 10 going on high-powered business exec. :wink: She's way too smart, and way too bossy for her own good a lot of the time.:huh:

U2isthebest said:

:lmao: My little cousin is the same way. She's 10 going on high-powered business exec. :wink: She's way too smart, and way too bossy for her own good a lot of the time.:huh:

Oh man do I ever feel for you! :lmao:

My 2 year old niece in the terrible 2's phase while the older kid's are going on 21 :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh man do I ever feel for you! :lmao:

My 2 year old niece in the terrible 2's phase while the older kid's are going on 21 :lol:

Thank you! That child can be such a bitch! *feels WAY bad....but oh well*:wink: Terrible twos?:yikes: and the know-it all- phase at the same time? :ohmy: No, my dear, I feel for you!

U2isthebest said:

Thank you! That child can be such a bitch! *feels WAY bad....but oh well*:wink: Terrible twos?:yikes: and the know-it all- phase at the same time? :ohmy: No, my dear, I feel for you!

You are welcome and thanks I really need all the sympathy I can get! lol,jk.

Your cousin sounds like a lovely child :wink:

Hello again! :hug: The snow is still falling! :ohmy: I think we have at least a foot of snow now, with much more expected tonight.

This is what it looked like several hours ago:
PB260008.jpg

pb260014.jpg

^:ohmy: Holy snow Batman!

You can keep it :lol: It was ridiculously warm here for the last week of Nov today, and I wouldn't mind it staying that way till Dec 24th :wink:

:lol: I'd like to get rid of it myself. I don't think I'll be going to work tomorrow.

My roomie went to go visit a friend this afternoon, and now she's stuck there, the poor thing. She almost drove into a ditch about a block or two away from our house, so I'm not gonna risk trying to drive tomorrow, as the roads will most likely be worse. :huh:

Hey Drea :hug: Congrats on finishing the afghan!

I don't think I told you, but when I was going through my stuff at my mom's...you know how I said I'd only ever knitted one baby sweater? I found a second finished one, and another that's about 20 rows from being finished. :ohmy: Along with hats and booties.

Back
Top Bottom