Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobdog.gif

A boy and his dog. :love: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :lmao:

This is too funny because it's so totally true! I'd be grinning like an idiot, too
eyla_U2.jpg

**Not too call her an idiot... just to say... look at the size of that smile! :D

Could that girl possibly have any more teeth in her mouth?? :ohmy:

*said in a Chandler Bing voice*

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :lmao:

This is too funny because it's so totally true! I'd be grinning like an idiot, too
eyla_U2.jpg

**Not too call her an idiot... just to say... look at the size of that smile! :D

I would totally be grinning like that! But get the look on Larrys face! totally evil smirk! :evil: :giggle:

Weldy your cat is so cute! :heart: :love:

HOLY SHITE!!!!!

I kid you not a fucking frog just jumped up on the wall in my room! Scared the hell out of me! :eek: :mad:

Russty Cat said:
HOLY SHITE!!!!!

I kid you not a fucking frog just jumped up on the wall in my room! Scared the hell out of me! :eek: :mad:

we used to have tree frogs/toads that would cling to the outside of our giant picture windows at night :yikes: it always freaked me out

Y'all should be banned because of this :tsk:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

We've always stuck to the rules :angel: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I think so, but then again I'm partial to them both. :giggle: Men are always so cute with kids and dogs. :yes:

Weldy I can't type tonight I meant to put Cats! LOL they are both so cute. I love cats of all kinds. I was never a dog person till we got Luca and she changed me. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom