Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:

I'll talk you ear off if I know you, I really can't shut up never could...I used to talk to myself as a kid:reject:

That's me too! :lol: A friend of my mothers who owns a store we go into alot said to me once "Why did you not like me when I first met you?" and I explained it to him and he understood. I could talk for hours if I know ya. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was very much like that when I was younger. Now, I just yap and don't give a damn. :lol:

But really, I'm more of an introvert...if I get quiet now, it's more just because I'm in a quiet mood, not because I'm intimidated by new people...

I have my moments, now. it depends on the situation, still. If I feel comfortable in an environment, i can kind of take over... I really like public speaking but I'm not as good with actually working with a group of people as equals :reject: I'm either in charge or just kind of on the fringes

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: oh man that is bad! :laugh:

I just had to play tooth fairy for mini-cat and Mr. Cat gave me $2 to put under her pillow for her tooth. Man that is total inflation since I was a kid!! Thankfully she didn't wake up when I was putting it under there and stealing the tooth. Now what do I do with the tooth? :lol:

I was SOOOO bad at being the tooth fairy. :reject: The first tooth or two I remembered okay, but after that I'd always forget, and in the morning she'd ask why the tooth fairy didn't come. I'd be like "Oh, she was overbooked, and she'll come tonight." :reject:

But it wasn't my fault!! I'd remember when I put her to bed! She always took HOURS to get to sleep. :mad:

Diane L said:

Yeah, they're pugs. And I call Pugsley "Puggleman" a lot. I know, it's silly, but they are the nearest thing to nieces and nephews I have and I really do love the little darlings.

I love Pugs!! :heart: They are so cute. I wanted one, but we ended up rescuing a chihuahua and a dachsund terrier mix. They are my other kids. Sweet little babies. :hug:

:shifty: Crowded House :hug: :heart: :dance: Sorry just had to get that out. :reject: :giggle:

Diane L said:

Aww, thank you!

I was once watching the Boston Elevation DVD at my sister's house before I had a DVD player, and Pugsley was watching it with me. When "With Or Without You" came on, I sighed really loudly because I was wishing I was that girl with Bono. Pugsley jumped up on the loveseat I was sitting on and put his paw on my thigh, as if to say, "That's okay, Aunt Diane, I love you!" I know, it sounds ridiculous in print, but these dogs can really read your feelings.

Absolutely! :yes: animals just don't get the credit they deserve. My cat is so sweet to me if I'm crying ... he just won't leave me alone, he keeps butting his head up against my face and meowing at me until I'm laughing

Just when when the party's really getting started I have to leave.:madspit:
I have a million things to do tomorrow.

It takes me forever to go to sleep.

I'll stop bugging everybody with my bad newbie picture posting. :|

Night! everybody!

:wave:

Russty Cat said:

I love Pugs!! :heart: They are so cute. I wanted one, but we ended up rescuing a chihuahua and a dachsund terrier mix. They are my other kids. Sweet little babies. :hug:

:shifty: Crowded House :hug: :heart: :dance: Sorry just had to get that out. :reject: :giggle:

I really like dachsunds. A woman on my block had two, and she looked so cute walking "the girls," as she called them. Unfortunately, the other day I saw her with just one of them. She came into the library shortly afterwards, I asked about them and...:sad: I was practically crying because I know how much she loved them both. She wants to find an older dog to adopt, and that reminds me, I want to see if there's any dachsund rescue organizations around here. Maybe she can give one of their "wiener dogs" a nice new home.

Diane L said:

They're just silly nicknames, based on "Pugsley." Like we also call Zoey "the Zoester." It's just silliness!

I think they are very cute names! Our dogs are named Princess Luca and Charlotte.

PL is Luca or Lu the wonder dog.
Charlotte is Chiwee or Chichi the kiwi. :giggle: And when she is being an incrediblely hyper squeal dog Mini-cat calls her Chiwee the psycho dog. :laugh:

Mini-cats real name is Ariel, but she has always been Baby Boo, which became just Boo when we had Fluffy our second daughter. And we call Fluffy Baby Goo.

browneyedgirl40 said:
Just when when the party's really getting started I have to leave.:madspit:
I have a million things to do tomorrow.

It takes me forever to go to sleep.

I'll stop bugging everybody with my bad newbie picture posting. :|

Night! everybody!

:wave:

:wave: Night Brownie, and please keep posting! We love pictures here, the more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom