Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really bad :reject: I was going through pictures came across one of Larry and this woman and thought it was a really unflattering picture of Ann (Who is just so pretty I could gag) and then I realized it was Melissa Etheridge :reject:

MGMyGuinness said:

Nah, I'm much more of a minx(as SG calls me :giggle: ) on here than I am in real life. If you all ever met me I'd probably a shy mute. :lol: :reject:

Boy I'd be feeding you drinks real quick to loosen you up. :giggle:

I am exactly like I am on here in real life. I don't censor myself. I'm totally goofy. A total perve. But very loving. :heart:

Diane L said:
Hi VP, Russty, Weldy!

DG, your new screen name & avatar...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Why do I get the feeling that if the real Mr. McGuinness saw some of the things that are said about him here, he'd be telling his wife, "Well, at least SOME women think I'm hot!" :laugh:

It's a joke on here...should I pull up the McG thread? Or should I not so I don't scare her away? :lmao:

It's just til I hit 10K. :wink:

Some people have such creative screen names. When it came to coming up with one for here (3 years ago!), I couldn't think of anything clever, so Diane L. it is.

In other forums on other subjects, I'm "librarydiane" because I've been going to library school. And I'm "puggle" on eBay in honor of my sister's dogs!

Russty Cat said:

I am exactly like I am on here in real life. I don't censor myself. I'm totally goofy. A total perve. But very loving. :heart:

You're a perv with a heart of gold :giggle: :hug:

I'm the type of person who is extremely shy at first, but once I get to know you I don't shut up :lol:. People mistake me being shy around them for being snobby or me not liking them :reject:, but it's really because I don't know them.

Russty Cat said:

I am shy, but not too bad it's just crowds freak me out big time!!:shrug:

Last edited:
MGMyGuinness said:

I'm the type of person who is extremely shy at first, but once I get to know you I don't shut up :lol:. People mistake me being shy around them for being snobby or me not liking them :reject:, but it's really because I don't know them.

YES!!!

Sad_Girl said:
I feel really bad :reject: I was going through pictures came across one of Larry and this woman and thought it was a really unflattering picture of Ann (Who is just so pretty I could gag) and then I realized it was Melissa Etheridge :reject:

:lmao: oh man that is bad! :laugh:

I just had to play tooth fairy for mini-cat and Mr. Cat gave me $2 to put under her pillow for her tooth. Man that is total inflation since I was a kid!! Thankfully she didn't wake up when I was putting it under there and stealing the tooth. Now what do I do with the tooth? :lol:

MGMyGuinness said:

You just described me! :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I've seen a pic of he and Ann, and it almost looked to me like he was with his mother. :reject: Or at least a much older sister...

Snooky pie said:

I am shy, but too bad it's just crowds freak me out big time!!:shrug:

:hug: I can totally understand that. I use to totally hate crowds and I don't like it when I have my kids, but on my own I'm cool. I think its years of working in theatre that I'm just use to having to be the proverbial preforming monkey. Always on and entertaining.

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: oh man that is bad! :laugh:

I just had to play tooth fairy for mini-cat and Mr. Cat gave me $2 to put under her pillow for her tooth. Man that is total inflation since I was a kid!! Thankfully she didn't wake up when I was putting it under there and stealing the tooth. Now what do I do with the tooth? :lol:

Save it...and possibly make a necklace with the teeth and give it to Mini-Cat when Mini-Cat is old enough.

Or just save it in general...and have some nice memories of Mini-Cat as a youngster.

MGMyGuinness said:

You and SP! :ohmy:

:hug: :hug:

I was very much like that when I was younger. Now, I just yap and don't give a damn. :lol:

But really, I'm more of an introvert...if I get quiet now, it's more just because I'm in a quiet mood, not because I'm intimidated by new people...

Pop_larry_lip.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I was very much like that when I was younger. Now, I just yap and don't give a damn. :lol:

But really, I'm more of an introvert...if I get quiet now, it's more just because I'm in a quiet mood, not because I'm intimidated by new people...
I'll talk you ear off if I know you, I really can't shut up never could...I used to talk to myself as a kid:reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Puggle is a very cute name Diane :D

Aww, thank you!

I was once watching the Boston Elevation DVD at my sister's house before I had a DVD player, and Pugsley was watching it with me. When "With Or Without You" came on, I sighed really loudly because I was wishing I was that girl with Bono. Pugsley jumped up on the loveseat I was sitting on and put his paw on my thigh, as if to say, "That's okay, Aunt Diane, I love you!" I know, it sounds ridiculous in print, but these dogs can really read your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom